I'm using Marketiva to trade.
Will take a look at this Platform.
Just watched the video.
It will help a lot for those who want to know more about Forex trading.
Here's the Faq section :
How long have you been in business?
FreedomRocks was founded on July 1, 2002. We incorporated (becoming FreedomRocks Inc.) on January 1, 2005. Initially, we marketed a stock market / mutual fund trading system which was replaced on November 1, 2005 with the Wealth Builder (Forex) program we use now.
Where are you located?
Our Support Center is in Las Vegas, Nevada. We recommend you utilize your sponsor/upline whenever possible for questions about our program. If they are not available, you may reach us at:
3470 W Cheyenne Ave, Suite 100
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (702) 638-1444
Fax: (702) 638-1789
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 10am - 4pm (Pacific).
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes. Any charge (initial startup or monthly renewal) will be refunded in full if requested within 10 days. From day 11 through 30, we will refund 50%. Beyond 30 days, charges are not refundable.
What sort of identification do I need to get started?
The e-mail you receive once you signup contains the instructions you'll need to activate your membership. For 15-day free trials, we require an enlarged copy of your driver's license (or other equivalent ID). You may cover the number if you choose.
For customers and representatives, in addition to the ID outlined above, we will also need an enlarged copy of the back of the credit card you used to signup.
I signed up for the program. Why haven't I received an e-mail confirmation?
One of two reasons. Either we have an invalid e-mail address on file for you, or you have a SPAM blocker installed on your e-mail system. When you start your business, make sure any e-mails from [email protected]
are not blocked.
Are there other websites with additional information on the FreedomRocks program?
Yes, see the following FreedomRocks Authorized Affiliate Websites:
Wealth Builder Program
Who invented the Wealth Builder (Forex) program?
Our Founder and President, Mark Vincellette, developed the original formula in the 1980's. He traded his personal portfolio part-time while pursuing a career as an IT professional and management consultant. In 2001, he laid the groundwork for what would become the FreedomRocks enterprise. In 2004, he began the modifications necessary to adapt the trading system for use in the Forex market.
Your website contains no indications as to what sort of returns I can expect. Do you provide testing results?
We provide no numbers on our system whatsoever. There are several reasons. First, if we make no claims (either from "real" accounts or from "backtesting" mountains of data), we cannot be accused of fixing the numbers in our favor. Systems can be "curve fit" extremely easily with today's powerful computers. Even "real" accounts can be manipulated by opening dozens of them and reporting on only a few. In our minds, ANY results received from system authors should be intensely mistrusted. So, if the results can't be trusted, then why provide them? Instead, we invite you to try our system for yourself - free, for 15 days. Open a demo account (or several of them) with a real forex broker, listen in on a few of our weekly training calls, and see the power of the FreedomRocks Wealth Builder program for yourself.
How do I signup?
We encourage you to signup directly on-line, but if you prefer, you may download the customer application from www.FreedomRocks.com/pdf/CustomerApp.pdf, type your data into directly into the form, and fax it to our support center. In either case, you'll receive your ID# by e-mail.
How safe are my investments in the Forex market?
Trading in general, and currency trading in particular, exposes the investor to a higher than average level of risk for the potential of a higher than average rate of return. Large potential rewards cannot be achieved without large potential risks. Before you trade with money of your own, FreedomRocks STRONGLY suggests you utilize a demo/practice account to become familiar with the system and comfortable with the high degree of volatility in the Foreign Exchange market. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy/sell currencies, and no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on our web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Never trade with money you cannot afford to lose.
Do I invest my money with FreedomRocks?
No. FreedomRocks is not a Forex broker. You'll open your own brokerage account with the brokerage firm or your choice. To aid with training and support, we do have a recommend broker, but ultimately, you may choose any broker you'd like. FreedomRocks never has any control over your investment dollars.
How will I access your software?
Once you're signed up, you'll be given an ID#. That ID# will allow you access to our Command Center website where you'll utilize our software and download our back-office software to your computer. You can reach this website by clicking "Member Login" from the main FreedomRocks website.
Does your software run on a MAC?
Our trading program is currently Internet based, so it will run on any web browser. This will not always be the case, however. Our back-office (see below) is a window's program and has not been tested on the MAC platform. Our recommended broker's software is not MAC compatible, but it will run via Virtual PC 6.0 (or higher).
How is your system different from other Forex trading systems on the market?
Our Wealth Builder program represents a complete paradigm shift from traditional trading models. Here are just some of the differences:
* You place all of your own trades, in your own brokerage account, so you always have 100% control over your money
* There are no charts or graphs to read
* No research
* No signals
* You'll always trade currency pairs which (historically speaking) move in opposite directions
* You'll seldom exit your positions
* You can manage a portfolio of any size in just a few minutes per week
* You don't have to monitor your portfolio all night when the markets are their most active
* In addition to your trading gains, you can set your portfolio to produce virtually any level of interest you desire - keeping in mind, that higher interest rates may significantly increase the volatility and overall risk of your portfolio
The presentation says I'll be paid interest each day on my money. How is this possible?
The interest you're paid is based on the interest rate differences between the currencies in the pairs you buy. If you buy the currency with the higher interest rate (and therefore, sell the currency with the lower rate), you will net interest each day. The interest is calculated (depending upon the broker) at 5:00pm EST. Since interest is not paid on the weekends, it is normally tripled on Wednesdays to compensate. The FreedomRocks Portfolio Allocator will allow you to select virtually any interest rate you desire on your portfolio (based upon today's approximate rates). Higher levels of interest, however, may significantly increase the volatility and overall risk of your portfolio.
I have little or no Forex trading experience. What training is available to me while I'm learning the system?
We have a Forex Training page on our website with detailed step-by-step instructions which assume you have zero Forex trading experience. We also have 3 on-line video presentations showing exactly how to place the trades and a training conference call each week. Most people are capable of opening their demo accounts and placing trades within a few hours.
How much money do I need to start trading live in the Forex market?
We recommend a minimum of $2,000. $5,000 - $10,000 would be better.
What is the cost to become a FreedomRocks representative?
$64 for the first year ($45 annual website maintenance fee + $19 for our Compliance Training course) and $45 each year thereafter for website maintenance - payable on the anniversary of your start date. You may sign up on-line or you may download our representative application at www.FreedomRocks.com/pdf/RepresentativeApp.pdf.
How will I access my back-office to view/manage my organization?
Once you're signed up, you'll be given an ID# and directions on how to download our back-office software where you can manage your world-wide organization. (See next item about replication ID's.) As a representative, you'll also find this link on the Command Center - accessed through the "Member Login" on the main FreedomRocks website.
As a representative, I have an ID# and a replication id. What's the difference?
Your ID# is a number used to identify you within our back-office. It will be provided to you by e-mail after you signup. Your replication id is set by you in the back-office. It can be any unique set of letters and numbers. For example, you might want people to access your website with some special word or phrase (no spaces) after the "www.FreedomRocks.com/". This is your replication id. For simplicity, your replication id defaults to your ID#, so you only have one number to remember.
Are there restrictions on what I can and cannot do/say while marketing my business?
Yes. SPAM will not be tolerated within the FreedomRocks community. You may not list your FreedomRocks website URL on ANY e-mails directed to people you don't know. If you choose to send e-mails of this nature, you MUST create your own website (containing no reference to FreedomRocks) where people can enter their e-mail addresses for more information. Once they've done that, you may send them your FreedomRocks website address.
You may not use the "FreedomRocks" name or logo on ANY website. We offer select groups the opportunity to register FreedomRocks Authorized Websites and be listed as such on our site. For details, contact us at the Support Center.
Furthermore, communications of any kind listing potential returns, interest rate numbers, bonus check projections, etc., will be dealt with in a decidedly unpleasant manner.
Here's a simple rule: If it's got a number on it, DON'T SEND IT!! The only exception would be listing compensation plan cap numbers (provided below).
How will my bonuses be paid?
Members in the US are paid with checks mailed each Thursday (10 days after the end of each weekly pay period).
Our international members (and any US members who'd like to participate) are paid via the SpeedyWallet technology from VAT products. Each week, we load funds into the SpeedyWallet's of each member receiving bonuses. Members in Canada (and the US) can transfer money directly from their SpeedyWallets to their bank accounts. Members from all other countries will utilize a debit card which will be provided free of charge. These cards can be used at ATM's and point-of-sale merchants around the world.
How does the compensation plan work?
We may well have the most lucrative compensation plan in the history of the network marketing industry. We pay out up to an unprecedented 90% of the income we receive each month. No other company even comes close. The following definitions explain our compensation plan in detail.
* Customer - Someone who pays a one-time $25 set-up charge plus their first month’s FreedomRocks Wealth Builder subscription of $100 and who provides FreedomRocks with the documentation needed to establish their monthly autoship. Customers are not eligible to participate in the compensation plan.
* Autoship - Automatic monthly checking account withdrawl of $100 for the Wealth Builder program that keeps a customer or rep active.
* Active - A customer who renews his/her monthly subscription or a rep who generates 100 PV monthly. Sales reps must be active to accumulate SV.
* PV - (Personal Volume) Unit of credit used to measure personal sales volume. It is equal to the monthly software subscription cost ($100 = 100 PV) that becomes SV to all active upline reps.
* SV - (Sales Volume) Downline PV that flows upline and accumulates on the both the left and right sides of an active rep's sales organization. SV is used to determine binary cycle compensation.
* SR - (Sales Representative) Someone who has paid a $45 annual website maintainance fee plus a one-time $19 compliance training fee ($64 total) to be able to sell FreedomRocks Wealth Builder subscriptions to others.
* SM - (Sales Manager) An active SR who has "qualified" his/her business by personally sponsoring a minimum of 2 active SR's (or SM's) (1 in each leg). Only SM's may participate in the binary compensation plan.
* Compliance Training - A required course for all FreedomRocks Independent Representatives covering what they may and may not say and do to stay compliant within our industry. Every SR must complete this course within 60 days of joining FreedomRocks to remain eligible to receive referral bonuses and cycle bonuses.
* Referral Bonus - $75 commission paid to any SR or SM whenever they personally enroll a new customer. The remaining $50 (of the $125 total startup) flows upline as additional SV to the binary organization.
* Binary Compensation Plan - A Binary Plan allows for only two (2) sales organizations (legs) but pays on sales volume generated infinite levels deep as compared to various Multi-Level plans which allow unlimited legs but pay only a few levels deep. The FreedomRocks plan pays $40 to a SM each time their downline sales organization cycles.
* Cycle - 200 SV on one side, 400 SV on the other = $40 cycle bonus. NOTE: Sales Volume generated from personally sponsored customers is not included in the Binary cycle until the second month. The first month is compensated by the Referral Bonus.
* Cycle Bonus Cap - 625 cycles, or $25,000 per weekly pay period.
* Customer Requirements - Maximum number of cycles a SM will be paid based on their number of active, personally sponsored non-rep customers.
o 0 active, personally sponsored customers - 5 cycles ($200/week)
o 1 active, personally sponsored customer - 10 cycles ($400/week)
o 2 active, personally sponsored customers - 25 cycles ($1,000/week)
o 3 (or more) active, personally sponsored customers - 625 cycles - Cycle Bonus Cap ($25,000/week)
* Pay period – Weekly – Sunday through Saturday. Bonuses are paid 2 weeks in arrears. To offset processing costs, a $2 fee is deducted from each issued bonus check.
* Overall Binary Cap - FreedomRocks pays out up to 90% of income received.
* Back Cycling - When your weak leg becomes your strong leg following a cycle. Ex: If a SM has 600 SV on both sides, he/she will cycle twice. (A traditional 1/3 - 2/3 binary would only cycle once). Furthermore, if a SM has 300 SV on each leg (600 SV total), he/she will cycle once. (A traditional 1/3 - 2/3 binary would not cycle at all).
* Rollback - In the event that a SM fails to stay "qualified" due to one or both of their personally sponsored Sales Reps failing to complete their monthly autoship (becoming inactive), the SM will roll back to "unqualified" status at the end of the same pay cycle in which this occurs. Since the SM is no longer “qualified” to receive cycle bonus pay, that particular cycle bonus pay plus all future cycle bonus pay must be suspended until the pay period in which the SM has requalified their position with 2 personally-sponsored active Sales Reps (one in each leg). Note: Rollback can easily be prevented by maintaining several personally sponsored, active sales reps on each leg, thus insuring against sudden loss of income due to checking account overdraft.
* Matching Bonus - 10% of all personally-sponsored SM’s Cycle Bonus' is paid to all Gold (or better) level SM’s
* Car Bonus - 10% of all 2nd tier SM's Cycle Bonus' is paid to all Platinum level SM's (Capped at $1,250 per weekly pay period)
* Bronze - Active SR with 1 personally-sponsored active rep
* Silver - Active SM with 4 personally-sponsored active reps
* Gold - Active SM with 8 personally-sponsored active reps
* Platinum - Active SM with 10 personally-sponsored Bronze (or better) reps