Here, i think i can help you:
I was looking for a freelance opportunity for a while. Finally I found Urbien, a cyreal city which is designed to connect offline and online worlds to benefit both of them.
How does it work? Thousands of offline businesses donít have efficient internet representation. Remember all the small pizza places, coffee shops or even parks and tennis courts in your city? (for now Urbien is available for New York and San Diego).
You can promote them using all the variety of marketing tools that Urbien offers. You can also use twitter or facebook which is deeply integrated with Urbien. As soon as your initiative is recognized by offline businesses you start getting a cut from all their product and facilities sold online.
Here I listed the reasons, why Urbien is my choice as a freelance way of making money:
1) Urbienís main idea is to create job opportunities for working online. You can work as marketing, sales representative of other companies, PR agent, photographer or designer.
2) Urbien allows you not only to represent businesses, but also to be represented yourself. You can show your skills and be noticed.
3) Urbien allows you to have a real freelance job by simply adding pictures, comments, using twitter and facebook for promotion and so on. You can do things you do on the internet every day and get paid for it.
4) Urbien is a growing cyreal city. You can ask your friends and work together on projects you are interested in. The more people join the project, the more money and opportunities you have.
5) Urbien is a developing startup with a bright future. Urbien is opened for any suggestions, ideas, and improvements. You can join in and make it better.
Co and check Urbien.com to join a growing community of a project that brings a completely new way of earning money online.