Profitable WeeK 01/28/2013-02/01/2013
Registration is available until January, 27 (apply for participation)
The contest will be held since January, 27 to February, 1 2013.There are 7 prizes:
1st place – 250$ + 50% from entry fees + bonus;
2nd place – 100$ + 20% from entry fees + bonus;
3rd place – 75$ + 15% from entry fees + bonus;
4th place – 25$ + 5% from entry fees + bonus;
5th place – 25$ + 5% from entry fees + bonus;
6th place – 15$ + 3% from entry fees + bonus;
7th place – 10$ + 2% from entry fees + bonus.Cash bonuses:
All participants with profit of at least 10% (or more) will receive cash bonuses.
Total prize fund consists of FXOpen sponsorship ($1500) and 20% from all entry fees!
On the first day of the contest each participant will receive $5000. They have to increase the start-up capital while trading at Forex market. The winner will be the trader with the biggest capital at the end of the contest. Trading is conducted on ECN demo accounts with 5-digits quotes through the terminal Meta Trader 4 (read more here).
Participation in the contest is paid (an entry fee is $3).
Remember that in order to participate it is necessary to have at least $3 on your e-Wallet (the sum of an entry fee). You can deposit necessary sum to your account via any payment system. If you have some funds in your FXOpen trading account, you can move the necessary sum to your e-Wallet. Go to your account.-Instruction for registration;Join the contest right now!
FX Insight. Test your luck! Hit the mark! (GBP/aud on 01.02.2013)
Dear ForexCup users!
We invite you to participate in the interesting and easy contest “Guess the exchange rate”. The winner of it will receive $30. Everybody, who wants to, can participate. You have to fulfill only 1 condition – register in our forum!Participants’ task:
In order to participate in the contest, you have to make your prediction of GBP/aud course at the end of the trading day on February, 1 2013 and leave a message with it at FXOpen forum.
Conditions of the contest:
Currency pair: GBP/aud
Date for determination of the course: closed at 22:59, February, 1 2013 (terminal MT4 time);Bids are accepted until: January, 28.
The name of the winner will be announced: February, 4.
Determination of the winner:
A participant, who mentioned the exact closing price for the currency pair or the closest variant, will become a winner. If a few persons mention close variants, the winner will be the one, who was the first one to do it. The close price for the currency pair will be taken from FXOpen trading terminal after the closing of trades on Friday by Bid price. Rules of the contest “Guess the exchange rate”
1. In your message you should leave only your forum nickname and your bet as in the pattern “nickname – your bet”;
2. Spreads between participants’ beds should be no less than 5 points. For example, if there has been already made a bet for 1.2000, all other participants should choose variants not closer than 1.2005 or 1.1995;
3. You can’t repeat someone else’s rate;
4. Each participant are able to make only one bet;
5. You are not able to change or delete your prediction;
6. If your bet has been declined, you can leave ONE new bet which totally complies with the rules. Please, be attentive - just one bet from one user can be in the list of accepted rates
All the bets, which do not comply with previous paragraphs, will be deleted.The terms of withdrawal of the prize
1. If you want to withdraw your prize, you have to make at least 5 deals of any lot;
2. Each trade should be with profit or loss (+-) 4 points;
3. Each deal should be opened for at least 10 minutes.Help
If you want to increase your chances to become a winner, you should:
1. Download an FXOpen trading terminal;
2. Open an account for free;
3. Analyze the movement of necessary currency pair and make your prediction.
Before leaving your bet in the forum, please, check it once again in accordance with the contest’s rules. Please, pay your special attention to the condition “Spreads between participants’ bets should be no less than 5 points”!Go to the forum and leave your bet