I'm not admin.
Capital gain will occur from increasing share prices. The price of our shares will be higher in the future. The higher the future prices, the bigger the capital gain for investors. Capital gain can occur rapidly - in days or even hours. The starting price per the first 1000 shares $5 per share. Price per share increases by $ 0.20 after each sale 1000 shares.
Prices will rise for many reasons. The most fundamentally they rise because the outlook for company future profitability is improving. Capital gains become a cash return on investment when our investors sell their shares - they get back their capital.
• You can buy any amount of shares.
• No any fee for the purchase or sale shares.
• You can sell shares only after 100 days from the purchase date.
• The minimum dividend per share 0.1% daily.
• The maximum dividend per share 2.5% daily.
• Dividends is accrued every working day., 5 days a week.
Accepts: LR, PM