Laws of the market and its participants
1. Demo trading is useless.
2. When you buy, the market will go down.
3. When you sell, the market will go up.
4. If the market goes in the right direction, you either pressed the wrong button, or you are looking at the wrong market, or you were demo trading.
5. Leveraging is the only get-rich-quick-scheme that is actually working.
6. If you put a stop loss, the market will chase it.
7. Then go back to where it was.
8. Chasing back the market for revenge is a good idea.
9. Not putting a stop loss will insure that the market can't chase it.
10. Margin call is another thing that the market is chasing.
11. What was your credit card number again?
12. Moving stop losses when the market gets too close to them is a sure way of avoiding losses.
13. Pyramiding your profits is too risky.
14. But averaging down is the best way to make up for your losses.
15. Hedging by taking the same opposite position is also a good alternative.
16. The losses due to the difference of interest rates is insignificant, especially when you are leveraging a lot.
17. Martingale is risk-free a winning strategy.
18. Because it's impossible to have 10 losses in a row.
19. And doubling 1£, 10 times, won't get you a 1024£ loss.
20. And no, it's not high school level mathematics.
21. If somebody is selling, he must have a good reason, you should do the same.
22. Especially, if according to him, the price will go to 1.2345 then to 1.2344 then to 1.2343 then to 1.2342...
23. And why not using the 200:1 leverage, that way you will get back all your previous losses.
24. If it fails, that's the broker's fault anyway.
25. And blowing your account is a sign that your are getting better and better and you should boast about it.
26. All those indicators are here for a reason, you should plot all of them on your chart.
27. And if this line is crossing that one while that candle is bullish, you must buy.
28. When buying at the support line, there will be a break-out.
29. When selling at the support line, there will be a bounce.
30. In fact, all strategies are working, but they always begin to fail when you try them.
31. The price is "too high"(low) is always a good reason to sell(buy).
32. Trying to pick the top or the bottom of a yearly trend is easier to do by looking at the price action of the last few hours on a 5 minutes chart.
33. Central banks don't know what they are doing, you know the market better than them.
34. It's also true for politicians, big banks, regulators and hedge fund.
35. But, they can manipulate the markets to chase your stop-losses.
36. Growing an account from 10$ to 1 millions$ in two week is easy.
37. Rules like "10 pips every day", "10% a week" are working.
38. The asset managers in your bank are just not good enough to give you that kind of return.
39. You don't need discipline to become a trader, wildly pressing the buy and sell buttons is working better.
40. You don't need to know what are inflation, gdp, interest rates, central banks and all that stuff.
41. In fact, having any finance related knowledge is useless.
42. If you follow those rules, you will be richer than Warrent Buffet.