What is LRLOTTO.NET ?
LRLOTTO.NET is an innovative online lottery system allowing registered users to buy tickets and enter draws. Buying tickets is not the only way to win money on LRLOTTO.NET, lot of happy surprises will occur, we promise
How to buy a ticket?
To buy a ticket, you need to be a registered member. To become a registered you need a valid email address and a Liberty Reserve account (which will be used as your login).
Please note that LRLOTTO.NET is not related to LibertyReserve.com in any way. We only use LibertyReserve as our payment processor.
I do not have a LibertyReserve account, what to do?
You can sign up for a LibertyReserve account for free by visiting LibertyReserve web site http://www.libertyreserve.com You can fund your LR account by using an exchanger service from the following link: http://www.libertyreserve.com/en/public/exchangers
How to fund my LRLOTTO.NET account/balance?
For security reasons, you cannot add funds directly to your LRLOTTO.NET account. Instead, you will use your LibertyReserve account to send us the amount you wish to add to our Libertyreserve account (details on how to do that in members section). After receiving the payment into our LR account, the administrator will update your LRLOTTO.NET balance. You balance will be updated within 24 hours maximum after receiving the LR payment. It will pop up to your mind now that how we will know which user sent us the money? Remember that as a registered member, your LR account is your login ID. So if we get a payment of 10$ from LR account number UXXXXXXX , 10$ will be added to the balance of user UXXXXXXX
How does it work?
Draws are created/announced by LRLOTTO.NET, each draw has an entrance fee, a minimum number of tickets to buy and an end date. Users will buy tickets (every user can buy one ticket for each draw), when the end date arrives, administrator will check if the minimum number of tickets that has been sold. If minimum number of tickets has been sold, then a winner is randomly selected by the system. If not, administrator will extend the draw for another 24 hours and so on until the minimum number of tickets has been sold. Winner will get 80% of the total amount of tickets for this draw.
Example: LRLOTTO.NET announces a draw with the following conditions: 10$ entrance fee and minimum number of tickets to be sold is 10. When the end date of this draw arrives, the administrator checks the status, if number of sold tickets is >= 10, the draw will be closed and a winner will be selected. (If not then draw will be extend as explained above). If 10 tickets were sold then the winner will get 10(tickets)x10(entrance fee)x80/100(prize rate) = 80$ Each ticket got a chance of 1/10 to win 8 times its original price!!! If 20 tickets were sold then the winner will get 20(tickets)x10(entrance fee)x80/100(prize rate) = 160$ Each ticket got a chance of 1/20 to win 16 times its original price!!! Brilliant, ha? All prizes are coming from users and going back to users That is why you will be sure that we will always pay the prizes, we do not fake lottery events and prizes as we are getting them from our members!!!
A ticket wins 80% of a draw amount, where is the remaining 20%?
The remaining 20% of the draw total amount will be used for:
1-Website maintenance and upgrades (domain name registration, hosting plans, licenses acquisitions, advertisements, technical fees…)
2-Users SURPRISES , as we mentioned before , lot of happy surprises will occur like draws with zero $ entrance fee , random additions to users balances… and much more , we promise that we will keep you coming back. So technically, users will win more than 80% as a part of the remaining 20% will be won again by them via SURPRISES.
3-Website owner profit, obviously
I won a draw, how to get the money?
When your ticket has won, your account balance will be automatically updated. You can ask for a withdrawal from your account balance to your LR account. Withdrawals to LR accounts will be executed within 24 hours. What is the frequency of draws? (How many draws per day?) There is no specific number of draws daily, as long as users are buying tickets and draws are won, new draws will be created.