This collection of link building tips are likely to guarantee that you will receive free links from already established websites.
1. Article Submissions: Just create a short article about your services as niche as possible and submit it to high PR Article submission sites it will surely help in extending number of backlinks.
2. Submit site to Directories: This is a pretty monotonous process that can get you several hundred backlinks. An alternative would be to hire a manual directory submitter.
3. Comment on Blogs: Start commenting on relevant and popular sites in your niche. Donít just spam for links but focus on building a relationship with other bloggers as well.
4. Reciprocal Links with Similar Websites: Itís important to pick sites that are of high relevance so youíll not only get links but traffic. Reciprocal linking can be useful from the beginning but donít overdo it. Prefer three way reciprocal links to avoid google penalty.
5. Submit Press Releases to PR Sites: A basic press release about your websiteís launch can be released to several PR websites, who will distribute it to various online news outlets.
6. Web 2.0 Pages: A Various free services are available to create free web 2.0 pages like a Squidoo lens is fairly easy to create. It only takes around 15 minutes to set up one fully and youíll be able to insert a bunch of anchor text links to your website.
7. Social Bookmarking: Certain social bookmarking sites like Digg or del.ic.ious are often crawled by search engines and do help to get a website indexed. They also help you to increase traffic to your website and also provide you free backlinks.
8. Forum Signatures: Sign up for some forums in your niche and start contributing to ongoing discussions. Insert a link to the homepage or some inner pages of your site.Some forums provide you backlinks very quickly and no doubt visitors will come to know about your services.