1) Choose A HIGHLY NARROW & PROFITABLE Niche
Find one niche, and one niche only! This will give people a sense that you are “master” in your field. This will help you attain credibility. An entire website about how to drive traffic with Twitter is a good example of a narrow niche. Another example is a Clickbank “success guide” website. Or a website solely about how to article market. All great examples!
2) Create A Website On That Narrow Niche
Create a website on one narrow niche. Again, take for example a page about how to drive traffic with twitter. Create your website full of valuable information on your topic. You may even consider creating a forum on your website for your topic of discussion (in this case, a twitter forum!)
The next step after choosing a very narrow niche, is to drive traffic to your website! Without exposure, your site will get no where! Target high quality traffic!
4) Create A List
Building a list is very, very important! Why? Consider the following: Did you know it takes about 5-6 interactions before a customer will buy your product! No wonder marketing plans start out slow huh?
To make sales you need to be in contact with your potential viewer’s more than just one time before the majority will take any action!
Now to recap what we have learned.
1) Choose A Profitable Niche - If you are planning to make a living online, a narrow is just not enough, it must also be profitable!
2) Create A Website Or Webpage - Creating a narrow niche website will increase your credibility and portray you as a master in that field, increasing the likelihood of customer sales.
3) Quality Traffic – Traffic is useless unless it’s quality traffic! Be sure you are targeting people who would be interested in your website and products!
4) Create A List – A list is important as it can take up to 5-6 interactions with potential buyers before they take some sort of action!