Things that is to be remembered while selling your house in Cochin:
• Inspect your house: It is essential to know the maintenance needed for your house. If at all possible, all systems should be in good working condition. This is the first thing potential buyers look for.
• Improve curb appeal: The outside of the house is the first thing a potential buyer will see when they come to buy your house. You must therefore keep it impressive to get them to go inside and take a look. Keep the yard clean; remove clutter and make it welcoming.
• Make an attractive house: Remove all extra junk and clutter that we all tend to accumulate over time. A cluttered house does not look attractive. Less clutter means it looks more spacious and welcoming. Before you leave in the morning, make sure the beds are made, and generally that everything is in perfect shape. Stage your house properly to look good, both in the pictures you take and visually. Potential home buyers will first look at the pictures and make a decision based on the first impression.
• Be flexible in your price: Few people are looking to buy a house for full market value in a depressed housing market. If at all possible, price it below market value and be ready to negotiate to sell fast.
• Market your house: Placing an ad in the local papers or online such as Craigslist and other online websites may get you a buyer. Of course, a sign on your yard is important for people passing by in the area