Hi there all,
Recently we started a new project called PTCRankings. It was started as a way of ranking PTCs but now we decided to share the revenue of the website partily with its members and therefore you can now actually earn money by just participating at PTCRankings. Submit PTCs, rate, vote and review PTCs, discuss PTCs and earn money doing so. We pay our members 70% of the monthly revenue and the other 30% goes to the administrators and developping of the website. Do make sure you're logged in to the website when participating as only those actions are credited ( the ones you made when you were logged in ).
PTCRankings.net - A new way of ranking PTCs and earning money online!
Hope you like the website and feedback is always welcome!
PS. As the website is still new we're still developping new features for the website for further improvement and we're also open for ideas