If you link together related, unique content (with no intention to manipulate SERP rankings), it can be pretty effective....Here’s an example of link wheel:
- Write content on your website
- Create a bunch of quality article and post them on different social media sites
- Link all these articles (published on your website and on social media sites) in form of wheel closing the link loop with your website's content
In this way you link your story and pages back to your own website like the spokes of a wheel hence called a link wheel
To make the most of Google linkwheel, you must:
- Create unique and valuable content that begs to be linked to.
- Monitor which content on your blog or site has performed well.