JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH YOUR CASH GROW TO 169% IN JUST 13DAYShttp://13dailydoubler.com
13DAILYDOUBLER THE NEW GENERATION DOUBLER
13DailyDoubler is a worldwideweb advertising platform that you may utilize to bring quality traffic to your websites. Not only can we bring traffic to your site but we also offer a very unique opportunity for you to earn 13% daily for 13days on your upgrade/upgrades. For every unit purchase you earn a free 5000 advertising credit that you can use in either promoting your banner or text ads.
Re-investment Strategy Plan ::
13DailyDoubler uses a 60/40 split re-invest plan. This means 40% of your withdrawals goes to your repurchase account that you may use to repurchase new ad units. The other 60% is withdrawable.
Referral Commission Plan::
Referring others is not a requirement to earn in 13DailyDoubler, but for those who refer other like-minded people into this awesome opportunity, they will be hugely compensated. We reward our promoters with a total of 12% referral commission down in 2 levels with 8% for your level one referrals, 4% for your level 2 indirect referral purchases.. This means for every $100.00 ad packs purchased by your referrals, you will be paid $8.00 on level one and $4 on level 2 ref. commission. If they purchase more, you earn more. With our referral commission system, it's possible to earn $3,000 or more monthly just referring friends.