The following list of Twitter marketing Do's and Don'ts should help you improve your strategy. Some people do whatever they want on Twitter. However, that's OK only if you don't care whether someone will read your posts, and whether they will re-tweet you. The people, who donít like what you publish in your micro-blog, may remove you from their list of friends. You cannot please everyone, but there are some general unspoken rules.
What NOT to Do
1. Donít write short meaningless phrases like "cool", "wow", etc. Try not to post tweets in the form of emoticons, without any explanation.
2. Donít re-tweet too often - it is annoying when a twitter simply re-tweets, and doesnít write posts. These accounts look like those created only to gain additional traffic.
3. Donít post links to the same story several times.
4. Donít forget about simple communication.
5. Donít just advertise your blog all the time.
Many followers say that they prefer to read only thematically tweets, and donít want to see personal information about the author. For instance, if you talk SEO, then write about SEO, and not about your yesterday trip to nature. Maybe they're right, but still itís best to publish some information about you from time to time - this will help to increase trust.
What to Do
1. Write useful thoughts on the topic of your blog - if you write about marketing, then you can write some good marketing tactics or examples, whether in one or a few tweets.
2. Post links to useful thematic posts by other authors.
3. Conduct polls and surveys - you can learn this by watching others.
You can find more on Twitter marketing Do's and Don'ts from a good Twitter marketing reference from those available online.
Discove The Proven Strategy To Miximizing Your Ttaffic And Income Here: http://trafficsecretexposed.blogspot.com