QUOTE(Cojocariu Adrian @ May 28 2012, 04:18 PM)
So you have decided to make some research on internet marketing.
Well, you see, itís very important for you to understand 3 principles :
1. Internet Marketing is not for everyone.
Or at least donít expect to have success overnight. If you want to be a successful marketer online, you must have a lot of experience with the internet. Otherwise, youíll just gonna have to start hiring people to do the jobs for you, which requires an investment. Even the step by step tutorials are hell on earth for complete newbies.
2. We all start small.
Usually we sign up for other companies, until we can start our own. Starting big requires a big investment. So don't think you'll have success from the first day ok? You'll need time.
3. We need to stick to one route only !
And this third pointís where Iíll stick till the end of this post.
Doing research is ok right ? The more we know the better we get butÖ if you do research on internet marketing, and keep doing research on internet marketing, youíll find so many ways of starting businesses that it will be almost impossible to stick to one of them. And you know how it is when you try to do all the things at the same time.
Internet Marketing is a large subject. I will classify it in the best options, so that you know what you should do research on :
- First of all there is affiliate marketing. This is the best way to earn money online from the first weeks of work. And that is because you donít need products. You donít need to work for what you sell, you just have to promote. The best affiliate companies are ClickBank and Amazon. You can search Youtube or Google for info, but ClickBank provides that info on the main page, and Amazon provides it at the bottom of the main page on a small ĒaffiliateĒ link. You need targeted traffic to your website if you promote products on it. You could also choose to promote the products wherever you want ( Email marketing, Twitter, Facebook, etc ) and you will gain commissions for every sale made through your personalized link.
- Second there is Adsense. It is very powerful since itís a connection between the advertiser and the publisher. The advertiser is a company, that wants to get views to their products/pages/services with Adwords, and the publisher is you. Publisher pays Google Adwords some money per click, and you then need to get the clicks through Adsense. You donít have to promote anything. You just have to drive traffic to your website, and when people click on the ads displayed on your website, you get paid a part of the money. But asking people to just click those links is illegal in the Google Adsense policy. Thatís why setting up an account isnít easy. You must already have a website or a blog with a little bit of quality content.
- Third is the Product Marketing. If you know how to do something, or have quality info that you accept to share, write a 25-75 pages e-book about it, estimate a fair price, and submit it to either ClickBank or Amazon ( this way affiliates can start promoting your product for commissions ). You can also build up your own sales page, and promote it yourself. Social media groups are also great for Ďhow toí books.
And with that I finish this short post about proven methods of Internet Marketing. Of course there are many other ways to pull out cash off the internet, but most of them are hard to set up and also expansive. Why do the hard work, when others can do it for you?
Iíve started doing research on marketing about 1 year ago, but only started marketing since January 2012, and it turned out to work great. My business is growing, Iím taking it step by step to another level, and Iím trying to set it on autopilot.
You can contact me for a partnership, I'm open to receive requests from everyone.
I wish you all the best and the success in the world,
It is outstanding post!..................... I like for this post.It is contain very informative content to increase my knowledge. thanks for sharing and keep it up.