QUOTE(ruthlong03 @ Jun 30 2012, 10:21 PM)
I have a blog site & my targeted keyword is too much competitive.
It global search=60,000/month
So if I placed it first position on Google:-
* How much (%) effective visitor I can expect/month ?
* How much I can earn/month ?
* Is content writing is essential in every weeks ?
* What do you mean regular basis to content change ?
* What is fresh or unique content ?
I'm going to answer this directly as I don't believe anything is beyond you with the right marketing strategy. I'm going to assume that you have a global product otherwise you would have just mentioned local searches.
* With correctly implemented meta tags and a compelling title/description, you should get a visitor count in the region of Global searches X 0.4 X 0.6% = 14,400 per month. 0.4 equates to 40% which is how much Google overvalues itself, many of the searches are duplicates. 0.6 equates to 60% which is a fairly average CTR for first position.
* It completely depends on the niche. As an example, if your niche is "free games" then you can't expect your visitors to buy anything from you, they might click the odd ad but you won't get much action, whereas if your niche was "Rolex watches" then having top spot on that niche can guarantee you a very good income through affiliate advertising. You need multiple revenue streams to really cash in.
* No it is not essential, but again it does depend on the niche. If your site is blog then it's expected that you post regularly and consistently, whereas if it's a service point, then updated content is not necessarily a good thing.
* It depends on your project but if it is a niche that requires updated content then I suggest every couple of days.
* Fresh content represents new content. Unique content represents content that has not been appropriated from elsewhere. When you create content, run it through Copyscape and if it falls below 20% it's safe.