Look at it this way - what are the ideal traits you want in an MLM?:
1. It is a product or service you personally want or need anyway
2. It is something needed by everyone (88% use cellphones. Only 4% would reduce their use even in financial hardship...no joke)
3. It is something people are willing to share (survey showed 80% are either yes or maybe for getting paid to share their cell phone service with friends)
4. It is the best combo of price and quality for the good or service. (I have a comparison chart. Solavei's plan really is the honest to God best deal)
5. It is very little personal risk involved (read my article for a breakdown of all the factors. This is very safe)
6. Its just starting so you get in at the top of the pyramid
7. Its recurring passive income and not one-time income
8. Its during high unemployment rates
9. Its during the advent of social media
10. It is an industry that already traditionally has an advertising budget. People are used to being sold this product anyway.
Anyrate, it goes on and on. This is like the perfect storm for an MLM. By my numbers, literally millions of Americans are going to switch to this plan. At present, only 25,000 enrolled. They launched last night officially. HTC and ZTE invested $116 million in handsets to partner with them. That means they are estimating at least in the millions of users.
50 cents of every dollar in gross profit goes towards payments to their own users. I've written a lengthy review of this company. I'm in have a facebook group of like 200 Solavei users already, leading up to nearly the foundation level of the pyramid. Great team support on this MLM.
You need a cell phone anyway. Why not open another basically riskless income stream by getting a good cell service? I really think this is the just MLM chance ever.