What do you mean by traffic on website?
Traffic on website is somehow like the usual definition of Traffic for motorist. It involves the population or the number of people. Its like, you are bringing people to your site. But unlike the traffic for motorists, Traffic on website is a positive attribute. Because it only means that your website is functional and effective.
1. Visit is the number of visits to your site. For more information, see Session in Analytics Concepts.
2. Unique Visitors is the number of unduplicated (counted only once) visitors to your website over the course of a specified time period.
3. Pageviews is the total number of pages viewed. Repeated views of a single page are counted.
4. Pages/Visit (Average Page Depth) is the average number of pages viewed during a visit to your site. Repeated views of a single
page are counted.
5. The average time duration of a session.
6. Bounce Rate is the percentage of single-page visits (i.e. visits in which the person left your site from the entrance page).
7. % New Visits is the percentage of visits that were first-time visits (from people who had never visited your site before)