Types of Traffic
1. Referral Traffic - lets you see which domains (and pages in those domains) are referring traffic to your site
2. Direct traffic - people directly input your URL to the address bar
3. Paid search traffic - includes others AdWords traffic, as well as paid traffic from other search engines.
4. Organic Search Traffic - results from search engines
5. Campaign traffic - from own adwords campaign or a custom campaign that you have created.
Bounce rate is the percentage of visitors that see only one page during a visit to your site. There are a number of reasons why you might have a
high bounce rate. For example, visitors might leave your site from the entrance page in response to site design or usability issues. Or, it might be
that just certain pages on your site have a high bounce rate for very valid reasons.