QUOTE(picku @ Oct 23 2012, 11:03 AM)
A social bookmarking site , when handled properly, give as lot of value than just a few probable links. It can help in drive traffic, increase brand awareness and also build your online presence.
1. Focus on a small number of social bookmarking sites. Do not take on lots of websites than you can simply manage.
2. Look for social bookmarking sites that are suitable for your exacting niche.
3. Bookmark only high-quality relevant content thatís actually worth distributing with other site members.
4. Do not bookmark just your own content, since doing so is spammy.
5. Always be on the lookout for additional content to share.
6. Bookmark frequently enough that fellow members can get to know you.
7. Look for chances to connect and help other members together on and off the social bookmarking website.
8. Abide through the policies and norms specific to each of social bookmarking websites you join. Take the time to study how to use each site by reading articles and watching what others are doing.
9. Help grow each of your preferred social bookmarking websites by inviting your friends and colleagues to become members.
10. Be patient. Create adjustment as essential
First of all i need to say thanks, i little bit confusion is there in social book marking submission. But now i am clear now i have under stand that what your saying. Thanks for sharing these points.