If you want to know the BIGGEST shift in business trends for the coming year than read on.
According to the marketing experts by the end of 2013, more than 50% of your sales will come through major “retail” channels like Amazon or Apple iTunes or Google Android marketplace, bottom line you’ll be out of business. So know the biggest trends that will change the fate of future businesses.
Giants will become super giants. Take a look at the data given bellow;
- Amazon is the largest BUYER search engine in the world (they hold over 200,000,000 customer credit cards).
- iTunes has 375,000,000 credit cards on file
- Amazon Kindle books have started to outsell hardcover and paperback books Their consumer electronics purchases have TRIPPLED from 2007 to 2010
- Amazon in 2010 was 33% of the US e-commerce figures It’s projected to be 50% by the end of 2012
Create digital products and associate with these big shots like Amazon, Apple and Google.TREND Two:
Nothing is going to be easy any more;
- Traffic is more expensive than ever before
- Customers are demanding GREAT design
- Prices (and margins) are shrinking
- Brands are consolidating … even in niches
Make most out of your traffic by creating an automated and efficient business using available technology and tools. Crowd source your work for professional touch using micro job sites like Fiverr.com, Mechanical Turk and 99 Designs.TREND Three:
Video will rule the internet and grab most of the traffics. Let’s take a look at some data;
- According to Internet Retailer, customers who watch product videos are 85% more likely to buy products
- Cisco expected by 2013, 90% of internet traffic will be derived from video.
- Video email messages generate 2 to 3 times higher click through rates compared to static emails
Create and optimize your product video and use video e-mails instead of static emails.
We hope these information will help you to position yourself ahead of the race. Thanks for reading.