I'm new here but I've been in the internet marketing game for a long time now. Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing some of my favorite methods that make me a full time income online. They are published on my website, but I'm going to share them with you here too.
Feel free to ask any questions you want. Nothing is a stupid question.
I can't say that I'll reply instantly, but I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
So without further ado... here is the first method...
This method is a great example of thinking outside the box. It mixes both online and offline marketing and can be an AMAZING money earner. Just put in some ground work at the start and you’ll be making a lot cash on autopilot very quickly.
There are CPA networks and that will pay you a lot of money for each lead you send them for payday loan and cash advance offers. This means that every time you send a lead to one of those companies you get paid $25-$125 (depending on what offer you promote and which cpa network you choose).
All you need to do find people interested in getting short term loans, send them to the offer through your affiliate link, and you make money. But the problem is finding all the people who need a short term loan… and that is why we are going to partner with pawn shops to promote the offer.
People who visit pawn shops need money fast. They are often desperate for money. That is why they’re trading there good for cash at the pawn shop. But these people almost always need more money than what the pawnshop owner can give them (e.g. trading in a TV for $80 will usually not solve their money problems, almost all of the time they need more money).
So that is when the pawn shop owner gives them one of our flyers saying he has an affiliation with a short term loan provider and tells them to visit our website. The customer visits the website and signs up. We get paid $25-$120 and then give the pawn shop owner a 25% commission of that.
Partner with pawn shop owners to promote your pay day loan offers. Get them to hand out flyers that have your website on them which redirects to your payday loan offer. These offers pay $25-$120 per lead. You pay the pawn shop owner a 25% commission.
1) Create a list of all the pawn shop owners in your area.
2) Call each one and ask to speak to the manager. A lot of the time they will be out or hard to get them to speak to you. Don’t worry, it’s a numbers game. Call enough people and you’ll get a few of them to agree. You only need a few pawn shops to agree and you’ll start making money. If someone isn’t available mark that down and call the next, than call them back again and again until you reach them.
3) Tell the pawn shop owner you partner with various short term loan providers and you want to promote your loans through the pawn shop. All they have to do is hand out your flyer with a website it that promotes your offer. You’ll give them $XX for each customer that signs up for a payday loan.
Do not tell them it is 25% of what you are getting. Just work out what 25% of your profit is and offer them that amount. Its should be enough to get them interested. If you tell them is a percentage of what you are earning they’ll try and haggle for more.
4) Setup a generic domain. Something like quickloans.com (obviously that will be taken but you get the idea). Then create a sub-domain for each pawn shop that agrees to promote your offer. For example www.pawnshopname.quickloans.com.
5) Every time you send out the flyers to a different pawn shop make sure you have their sub-domain printed onto the flyer. This helps with tracking. So when someone visits www.pawnshopname.quickloans.com it will redirect through your affiliate link to the payday loan offer.
You’ll be able to track which pawnshop owner has had conversions and who you should pay by using SubIDs with each of your affiliate links. This is great for tracking. If this confuses you just ask a question in the forum.
6) Then wait for the money to come in and pay your pawnshop owners once they get a conversion!
Make the flyers professional. You’ll get more conversions and the pawn shop owners won’t mind dealing with you. If you make them look bad or dodgy they won’t like it… so keep it professional. Print the flyers on postcard sized card, do not print on paper (doesn’t have to be thick card, just not paper – it looks cheap). Design them well so they look professional. You can find someone who will do it on odesk.com for cheap.
Tell them they can have weekly payments. They like that.
It’s a numbers game! Call 100 shops and you’ll get 10 or 20 to agree. If they don’t agree, mark them down as a no and move on. Call as many as you can. You WILL find some that want to promote this. If you can get just a couple of pawnshops doing this for you it can be a great income. Don’t give up.
This method can be easily outsourced easily once your making money and scaled up quickly. Think big and earn big!
Call as many pawn shops as you can and get them to promote your payday loan offers. Offer them 25% of your commission.
Buy a generic website, and set-up a sub-domain for each pawnshop for tracking purposes.
Send flyers to the pawnshops so they can hand them out and promote your payday loan offer.
Include the sub-domain for the pawn shop on the flyer to help with tracking.
Wait for the money to start coming in… and pay them each week.