I am not the Admin.
I find this page:
Swiss Investment Fund
„Finally someone to trust“
Founded in times of economical turmoil, this managed fund quickly understood how to cope with global challenges and successfully transcribed its own best investment structure. Today Swiss Investment Fund has grown into a reputable institution offering safe, contemporary and effective investments. We believe transparency to be the key to a beneficial relationship between the client and us. It is the only way to avoid conflicts
of interest and offer a balanced platform from which both sides can benefit.
What assets can I use to invest with the Swiss Investment Fund?
Since only cash can be held at your sub-account, we assist you in using your asset as collateral, for a credit line or connect you with our network to sell your assets. Many of our clients use the equity in their houses to trigger a credit line. We have top quality partners including reputable world-known banks, that can assist in getting the most out of your house.
How safe is this investment?
We created a complete new standard in this business through offering a diversification level, no other comparable fund offers its clients. Among many other security measures we offer:
• segregated accounts (clients funds, in the sub-account or invested in the Swiss Investment Fund are kept segregated from our company account). Therefore, even in the unlike event of Swiss Investment Fund undergoing financial difficulties, your funds are safe and accessable at any time.
• Our own sinking fund which kicks in whenever the market faces abnormal movements and causes losses due to slippage, etc. With this security measure, we are able to keep our performance in line with our average return for the time to come.
• our unique Swiss Investment Fund -Tripple- Hedging-System creating a 92% win ratio on an all trade scearios in liquid markets. For the remaining 8% we use the sinking fund to balance possible irregularities in our average trading return.
We offer several investment plans according to your preferences.
30-day plan: invest $ 10 for 30 days and receive a return of 10% profit. So after 30 days you get $ 11
365-day plan: invest $ 100 for 365 days and receive a return of 365% profit. So after 365 days you get $ 365
1,000 days plan: invest $ 1,000 for 1,000 days and receive a return of 10,000% profit. So after the 1,000 days you get $ 100,000
How do you start?
To invest in Swiss Investment Fund must be recommended by a friend on Facebook. And give us a LIKE on Facebook.
So please send us Your contact data via a message on Facebook which contains:
-Your friend's user link will recommend (in this format:
Once we receive Your message, we'll let you know more information.
Visit this: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Swiss-Invest...287950084657120
So please use my referral facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/deburg.lavy
Because I see there have a referral program:
This post has been edited by mondragon2000: Nov 11 2012, 06:22 PM
It is time to earn money on the fact that you're active on Facebook!
Exactly Swiss Investment Fund offers a special affiliation that you can get commissions if will recommend us to your friends on Facebook.
It is very simple:
1. Like our page on Facebook
2. send us a message on Facebook
3. we introduce in our database
4. you recommend your friends our Facebook page
5. your friends invest in Swiss Investment Fund, and you get a commission of 10% of the money they invest your Friends!
Example: if 100 of yours friends are each investing $100 in Swiss Investment Fund result in a total $10,000, from this fund you have a 10% commission.
So your earnings is $1,000 for the simple reason that we have recommended your friends on Facebook!
To ensure that you receive the commission will announce that if your friends want to register in our program they really need to have your recommendation (link your Facebook). Without your link recommendations can not record your friends!
So this will be provided commissions.
We are waiting for your message