I am NOT ADMIN
Earneveryday.com is marketing network of Profiteers Ltd, a registered UK company - London. Profiteers Ltd are providing business consultation as well as handling huge volume of funds from large number of clients and creating a win-2-win situation everyday. We welcome everyone to be a part of our business via earneveryday.biz
EarnEveryDay.Biz is wealthy advertising platform that helps to promote your websites and business online and make resuidal income. Our concept is simple, You will buy advertising packages from us. Each packs will contains 12000 Advertising credits. You can use them to add your banner or text ads. And you will earn 12% Daily for 12 Days (With 25% Forced Re-Purchase rule). Price of an advertising pack is $12.
Earn with our Referral program. When your downline purchase an advertising pack, You will earn 15% (Level 1 - 10% , Level 2 - 5% ) as commission. Purchase is not required to cashout.
Secured site with Globe SSL EV which has warranty of $250,000
Identity and Company verified by Comodo & Validsafe
Get 12000 Ad Credits from each position
Earn 12% Daily for 12 Days
Site-lock Security to protect from Hacking,Malware & other threats
Privacy, Security & Business assured by validsafe
DDOS Protected server
We accept SolidTrustPay, EgoPay , LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney
25% Re-Purchase rule for business stability
Quick earning & Instant Withdrawal
How it works:
Question: What payment procesors do you accept?
Earneveryday accept payments from the below payment processors
Solid Trust Pay
Pexpay & Okpay might be add in the list based on the customer request.
Question: Can anyone join?
If you are above 18, you can join
Question: Do I have to refer anyone to make money?
You can earn without referring anyone. If you are referring someone, you will get rewarded with 15% (Level 1 - 10% & Level 2 - 5% ) of the investment received from your referral.
Question: How do I refer someone?
Easy, just login to your members area and you can use your referral link, banners and solo ads to use. Make sure to "copy and paste" your referral link as it must be exact in order for it to work properly.
Question: Why should i invest in earneveryday.biz
We can give an overview about our company & Earning progress.
Profiteers ltd is officially registered in UK. Our registration number is 08287810.
Earneveryday.biz is an official online marketing site of profiteers ltd. We have a team of experts can able to make multiple earnings through multiple programs to make more profits with very less risk involved.
Earneveryday.biz - the Marketing Network that includes multiple programs that provide several advertising venues to help people promote their primary business.
We also offer commissions for those that promote EARNEVERYDAY.BIZ and bring in new members, as well as sharing part of our profits with our members that purchase Advertising.
Profiteers Ltd is a private investment and wealth management company based in London - one of the world's oldest, biggest and most reputable financial center - to answer a growing demand for reliable, profitable and safe investments.
Question: What is the minimum balance I must have before I can request a withdrawal of the money I have earned?
The minimum withdrawal is $10.00 and is normally processed within 24 hours. The maximum time to process a payment is 48 hours. If your withdrawal request is more than 48 hours, please send a support ticket immediately.
Question: How does member can earn in earneveryday.biz
Members can buy shares. Each share cost $12 each.Member will get 12000 ad credits + will get paid 12% per day for 12 days.
Question: Earneveryday.biz refund policy
Please understand that you are purchasing our product (you get 12,000 Advertising Credits per share) and this is made available to you instantly by our system.
Our system will also instantly and automatically allocate your positions in our Daily Earner Pool and allocate directly the earnings and referral commissions to your sponsors where they can withdraw immediately.
AS such, we do not offer any refund. Please read and agree to our terms and conditions before you purchase our Ad Positions. If you do not agree, please do not purchase any advertising shares.
Question: What Is The Re-purchase Balance?
EarnEveryDay.Biz uses a 70/30 split re-invest plan. This means 30% of your withdrawals goes to your repurchase account that you may use to repurchase new ad units. The other 70% is withdrawable.
JOIN HERE: EARNEVERYDAY.BIZ
This post has been edited by ellie yan: Dec 8 2012, 07:35 PM