You believe in your business, your product and your service that you think that you can also get the same effect on so many people. You believe in your product quality, how it can change so many lives and of course how you can make a profit out of your ideas. But how do you get more people to check out your business website or your blog site? How do you get traffic to your site more efficiently?
Introducing Pinterest; this is your very own “virtual pin board” of all the great pictures that you find online. This site is where you can set up your business’ pin board where you can fill it up with photos of your brand to tell your business story, create a community who will follow your brand and get superb support to improve your business image online. Think of Pinterest as your business photo album where you can easily send traffic your way. Here are some great ways to do this with Pinterest for business:
• Pinterest will allow you to create a photo gallery or a photo mosaic about your business. You can feature images of your products, services and your latest offers through a convenient clipboard. Customers can follow you on Pinterest but you can easily refer them back to your official site.
• You can use a special Pin It button to allow your customers to pin photos or images from your site. Pinning is the latest way to show how you like or how much you appreciate a product or a service.
• Drive traffic from other sites that you manage or comment to your official site with a special Pinterest Follow Button. This button will invite people to check out your Pinterest account or invite people to visit your site and vice versa.
• Drive more traffic to your site with the special board widget from Pinterest. If people find your boards worthy enough to follow they will surely click to check you out!
• Finally, you can get more traffic with the use of the exclusive Pinterest logo and trademarks. You can add these as you advertise anywhere online, send company emails and even print media. More and more people are using Pinterest and it has become one of the fastest growing social networking sites; you can take advantage of so many Pinterest members who are also potential customers and buyers.
Are these too overwhelming for you? Don’t worry, if you have never used Pinterest before then you will never have to worry about missing out on all the great Pinterest tools and services. There is an exclusive webinar that will help you learn all the ins and outs of Pinterest and to find out the hotest secret on how to drive more and more visitors to your site through Pinterest.