QUOTE(pjmoneymaker @ Apr 2 2013, 08:42 AM)
YOU ARE AN INDIAN IF.....
1. Everything you eat is savored in garlic, onion and tomatoes.
2. You try and reuse gift wrappers, gift boxes, and of course aluminium foil.
3. You are standing next to the two largest size suitcases at the Airport.
4. You arrive one or two hours late to a party - and think it's normal.
5. You peel the stamps off letters that the Postal Service missed to mark up.
6. You recycle Wedding Gifts.
7. All your children have pet names, which sound nowhere close to their real names.
8. You take Indian snacks anywhere it says "No Food Allowed"
9. You talk for an hour at the front door when leaving someone's house.
10. You load up the family car with as many people as possible.
11. You use plastic to cover anything new in your house whether it's the remote control, VCR, carpet or new couch.
12. Your parents tell you not to care what your friends think, but they won't let you do certain things because of what the other "Uncles and Aunties" will think.
13. You buy and display crockery, which is for special occasions, which never happen.
14. You use grocery bags to hold garbage.
15. Your kitchen shelf is full of jam jars, varieties of bowls and plastic utensils (got free with some household items).
9th point suits perfect for my aunt...