Consuming protein not only helps in building muscles but also burns out unwanted fats that deter muscle growth. Additionally proteins posses maximized thermic activity compared to carbohydrates. The Top Most Recommended Foods for Muscle Maximization are:
1. Fish Oil: A good source of Omega 3 fatty acids, fish oil will avail the required daily intake of 9000mg EPA/DHA. Besides eating fish, it is advisable to use fish supplements to attain such high EPA/DHA levels.
2. Mixed Nuts: A good source of protein with high calories containing Fiber, Zinc, Vitamin E and other Healthy Mineral Elements.
3. Poultry Eggs: These affordable sources of Proteins and Cholesterol naturally enhance testosterone levels.
4. Berries: They are suitable Antioxidants
5. Plain Low Fat Yogurt
6. Wild Salmon:Wild Salmon is a good source of Omega 3 fatty acids: per every 200 grams of Salmon, yet you get 20 grams of proteins
7. Broccoli: It enhances fat loss in the body and containing high soluble fibre
8. Read Meat: It has high protein concentration, iron, creatinine and even Vitamin B12. However, it has other adverse effects such as containing carcinogenic elements.
9. Grinded Flax Seeds: Rich in fibre, Omega 3 and proteins
10. Spinach: The vegetable with high nutrients contents prevent bone and muscle deficiency
11. Tomatoes: Rich in lycopene and strongly recommended after the strength training exercise.
12. Carrots: Rich in fiber and suitable when not cooked
13. Quinoa: Its high in fiber and protein content
14. Oats: Helps to check out on high cholesterol levels in the blood. Besides, it has high soluble fiber content and high calories.
All the above food taken in the right portions in addition to other healthy foods will help to build the muscle and ensure the process is healthy as the recommended food will also help you protect from other lifestyle diseases such as hypertension.
To know more about the Muscle Maximizer Diet and Program, click on the Link Below: