Creating Residual Income!
You can earn without even recruiting a single referral, building down lines or all other complicated ideas on the market today. In the meantime as being a paid member, you also get the opportunity to place your Text or Banner ads to advertise your business, program or anything else on our Website for millions to see and to click on, so you can generate dedicated traffic which results in dedicated customers which in return reflexes even more residual income.
100% Passive Income ( And yes this means you can make money while you sleep! ) And this is how?
* Member purchases a Share/Ad package for $2.00*
*$1.80 is split between the next 100 positions in the system and referral sponsors*
*Admin keeps 0.20 cents for the upkeep of the site*
*The shares matures when it reaches $3.00 giving the chance for the new active shares to reach $3.00*
*25% of the earnings can be used for re-invest purposes while the other 75% is withdrawable*
*So, members making money faster and website running Sustainable and Interminably! *
100% Active Income
And this means you have to do something to make money! Yes, why not make an extra income by referring this great opportunity to the people you know that deserve a better lifestyle as well. At AUTOAFFILIATE as a paid member we also offer you the opportunity to earn 5% each 5 Level Referral Commission(s) when your Referral(s) buy Positions!
If you purchase 50 or more ad positions, we will submit your referral link to thousands of search engines, classified and individual sites. Submission report file will be delivered to you within 48 hours. Purchase 50 or more ad positions once to refer this great opportunity automatically and make money while you sleep!