In this thread, i intend to give the ultimate answer of a frequently asked question arround the web regarding recieving PayPal payments in the non-supported countries. Long story short, as a freelancer i was in a continuing need for a verified Paypal account to receive payments because the most of the employers and clients use Paypal as a payment method, then i figured out that Payoneer -a leading financial company offering a Debit MasterCard® and a Virtual US Bank Account- seems to be the ideal way to recieve PayPal payments for me.
After a successful verification of my Paypal and Ebay accounts, i decided to share my experience and knowledge to help the maximum of persons just like i was (Freelancers, Webdesigners, Online marketers, affiliates arround the world…) looking to make the most from the electronic banks like: Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers)... and those looking for the ultimate payment solution for their online marketing activities on Ebay, Clickbank and other.
So, What is Payoneer?
Payoneer is an Internet-based financial services business that allows users to transfer money and receive payments through re-loadable prepaid MasterCard debit cards. The company focuses on specific payment solutions, primarily affiliate, mass payments, Local Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), merchant accounts, and payout programs in countries with underdeveloped banking systems.
Payoneer provides several electronic payment services :
1. Online Payment Services:
* Debit MasterCard; A prepaid debit card accepted in 210 countries.
* Virtual Card; Virtual card is a non-physical card that allows payments online or mail order.
* Local Bank Transfer; This service allows users to transfer funds to bank accounts in local currency.
* International Checks; Payoneer provides services for international checks in local currency.
* Local e-Wallets
2. Payment Services for Travelers
The Payoneer Travel Prepaid MasterCard is a prepaid card accepted in multiple locations worldwide, where debit MasterCard is accepted. Travelers can use the card at a point of sale location to make purchases and at an ATM to withdraw cash. The Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard can be used for online transactions whenever a debit MasterCard is an acceptable form of payment.
3. US Payment Service
The US Payment Service was designed to allow payees world-wide to receive payments from US corporations initiated through the ACH network (Automated Clearing House). These funds are loaded onto Payoneer prepaid debit cards and can be withdrawn at ATMs and used at merchants accepting MasterCard. The service allows non-US residents to be paid by “accredited” American companies as if they actually lived in the United States. The system is supported by a security-centric platform that assures adherence to international regulations, as well as the authentication of participants and transactions.
How to start using the Payoneer services :
First of all, Payoneer services are a great payment solution for non US residents, where applicants from around the world can apply for a US virtual bank account via Payoneer which is a reliable and recognized company. The main benefit of this service is to verify all the electronic banks like Paypal and Moneybookers and withdrawing your funds from those electronic banks to your US virtual bank account, Then the funds will be deposited (transfred) to your Payoneer debit card which you can use to withdraw from all ATMs that accept MasterCard or to make purchases ... Moreover, you can use the debit card + the US Payment service as a payout solution in Ebay, apple, Google, Facebook and more, Follow the steps :
1. Sign Up
Sign up for the Payoneer Affiliate Card, Here is the link : http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/3MlFY1
Please note, when applying you need to provide a copy of a government issued ID, All card applications are reviewed and subject to Payoneer’s policies & procedures.
Once your card arrives in the mail, please activate it online.
2. Choose how to get paid
A. Apply for the US Payment Service.
US Payment Service members can receive funds from select US corporations. Simply login to your account with the company you wish to receive payments from, select to get paid via ACH/Direct Deposit, and enter your US Payment Service details.
B. Receive payments from any of our partners.
Simply login to your account with the partner and select Payoneer as your payment method.
If your company does not support Payoneer and doesn’t appear in the list of US corporation, please let us know.
3. Get paid
The network/company will send your payments directly to your Payoneer Affiliate Card.
Now you can start spending!
Once your card is loaded, use the card anywhere that accepts MasterCard® cards – online, offline, or at ATMs.
As i mentionned if you'd like to apply for a Payoneer card, you can do so via any of the numerous partners or affiliate programs offering Payoneer as a payment method.
If you apply via a Payoneer partner like : oDesk, Elance or 2ChekOut , you have to receive a payment from the partner to activate your card, moreover, you need to be paid three times by the reffering partner activate the US Payment Service At this time, you can not open an account directly from Payoneer but you can apply for a Payoneer account via an as an affiliate of Payoneer, so you can apply via my link to get The Payoneer Affiliate Card which is cost effective compared to , please copy the link and past in your browser then click on Sign up button, The website is available in several languages, fill the requiered information as it's mentioned in your ID.
Applying For The Payoneer Pre-Paid Debit Card :
A Payoneer prepaid MasterCard® card gives flexibility, security and freedom. Where you can use the card in stores, online, or at over 1 million ATMs worldwide that accept MasterCard® debit cards.
You will not even need a bank account,a scanned copy of your ID (national identification document) is all what you need. The Payoneer international prepaid MasterCard® card at a glance:
* Accepted in 210 countries, worldwide
* No bank account required
* Use it in stores, online, or at the ATM
* Strict security rules and regulations imposed by Payoneer and MasterCard® mean money stays safe and secure
* Account held in US Dollars
* Payments can be delivered within 2 hours
* Easy for cardholders to activate and manage via the online My Account page
* Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered free of charge in multiple languages
To start using the service, one must register and apply for a Payoneer Pre-Paid Debit card. Upon a successfull registration and card order confirmation, the Payoneer’s account approval departement service will soon approve the application. an email will be send to inform the applicant about his application status as mentioned above.
- The Email adress is used to confirm the orders and to log in the Payoneer account.
- A scanned copy of the applicant national ID or driving licence is requiered.
- The applicant have to fill the correct and accurate information (Name, Adress, phone numnbers….)
The card reaches the applicants physical post office box after 21 working days. It is then activated by logging on Payoneer’s website and inputting the Card number together with the desired Pin. It is highly advisable to submit the accurate full names that appear in a state issued identity card to avoid confusion during the application. Payoneer users who already own a card applied via other Payoneer’s partners like oDesk or Elance don’t need to make a new application.
Bonus : Sign up now for a free Payoneer affiliate account and get $25 on your first $100 deposite.
Applying For The Payoneer US Payment Service :
So, what is The Payoneer US Payment Service? The Payoneer US Payment Service was designed to allow payees world-wide to receive payments from US corporations initiated through the ACH network (Automated Clearing House).The US Payment Service allows Payoneer cardholders to receive money into their Payoneer accounts directly from selected United States based companies where they can receive money to their virtual Payoneer bank account via a bank transfer (called ACH transfer). PayPal Inc. As a Payoneer partner is one of the US based companies Payoneer approve transferring money from it.
Your US Payment Service can be used to receive ACH/ Direct Deposit payments from select companies, including PayPal, Amazon, Skrill (Moneybookers), and more!
Users who are in possession of the Payoneer Pre-Paid Debit Card obteined via an affiliated Payoneer user are automatically elegible to apply for the Payoneer US Payment Service after filling an online form sent by an email to the Payoneer user requesting him to to open a Virtual US Account.
Steps to Apply for US Payment Service :
If you are a Payoneer approved applicant, you are automatically eligible for the virtual bank account service. You will be contacted by their customer service via an email requesting to fill a form in order to activate your US Payment Service. The form as mentioned above requests the following : a scanned color ID, personal website (if any), the applicant service categorie (webdesigner, freelancer, online marketer…). Also they will inquire about the services that one currently offers or intend to give on the internet . The name of the company (e.g PayPal) that users intend to receive payments from is required, then the applicant is asked to agree with the Payoneer terms and conditions. After approving your request you will get the Name and the adress of the Virtual US Bank, the account number and the routing number. All data can be accessed via the user account panel.
Linking Payoneer to Paypal :
Using the free Payoneer Debit card and a free Virtual US Bank Account to withdraw funds on PayPal is an ideal option for getting Paid.
Withdrawing money from PayPal to Payoneer Pre-Paid Debit Card is now possible using the Payoneer US Payment Service. Holders of PayPal and other selected US corporations can now withdraw money from their online accounts to a free Virtual US Account offered upon making an official application to Payoneer Customer support. Funds withdrawn from PayPal take 3 to 5 days to reflect on the US account and are immediately loaded to the Payoneer Pre-paid Debit Card. The money is then dispensed at any Master Card branded ATM worldwide at a cost of $3.15. The service can be thought as a PayPal credit card.
Requirements for verifying your PayPal account via Payoneer:
- Once you have applied and registred in Payoneer, you will get a unique card number composed by 16 digits with a i am doing illegal stuff and i want to FU*K your MOM!! I want to scam all your money!!! I need money to go to bars and tip the girls!!!! number which is mentioned in the back of your card. Make sure to insert the correct numbers when adding your card information in Paypal.
- You will be asked for the billing address associated with the Payoneer debit card.
- After activating the US Payment Service you will be provided by : The Name of the Virtual US Bank, the account number and the routing number, you will need to insert this information correctly in requiered fields.
- Load your Payoneer account, up to $3 are charged by Paypal to verify your account.
Get a free Payoneer Card here
Follow the instructions below to link your Payoneer debit card to Paypal:
- Log in your Paypal account .
- Under the Account profiles option. A drop-down menu will appear, then click on Add debit/credit card.
- Now put your 16 digit Payoneer card number.
- You will be asked to insert your i am doing illegal stuff and i want to FU*K your MOM!! I want to scam all your money!!! I need money to go to bars and tip the girls!!!! number on the next text box (The i am doing illegal stuff and i want to FU*K your MOM!! I want to scam all your money!!! I need money to go to bars and tip the girls!!!! number of your Payoneer card is composed by 3 digits given on the back just after the card number) input the 3-digit code correctly.
- Select the expiry date of your card.
- Write the name as mentioned on the card.
- Provide the billing address associated with your debit card. You can check the billing adress in your Payoneer account if you don’t know the exact billing address. Keep in mind that the billing address of the Payoneer card must match exactly with the billing address you will provide on PayPal.
- Now click on “Confirm”.
Now, check your Payoneer account to see if PayPal has charged any money or not.
You will now need the 4-digit code to verify your debit card. Find the code and put that code in your PayPal verification page.
Instructions to link your Payoneer US Payment Service to Paypal:
Once signed in to your PayPal account, go to the “Profile” menu and select “Add or Edit US Bank Account.” You will then need to enter your US Payment Service details, which can be found on your My Account page.
There is a fee of 1% of each payment received using the service.
The account owner name for the US Payment Service is the same name listed on your Payoneer card.
The US Payment Service will only enable you to receive incoming payments. Attempts to transfer funds using the US Payment Service to other accounts will be rejected. More specifically, attempts to transfer funds from the US Payment Service to PayPal accounts will be automatically rejected and may cause your US Payment Service to be blocked by PayPal.
Eligibility of the Payoneer US Payment Service
Anyone with a valid PayPal account can use the service as long as one comes from a country supported by both PayPal and Payoneer. PayPal supports lots of countries but withdrawing funds directly to a local bank accounts is not always possible. For instance, Kenyans can receive money on their PayPal account but sending it directly to any local financial institution proves hard. This is where PayPal to Payoneer withdraw comes in.
For more information, please visit our blog http://payoneer-affiliat.blogspot.com/