I am not the admin!
How the LR Even or Odd Game Work
• LB: The Last Digit of your Liberty Reserve Batch number
• PLB: The Previous Last Digit of our Liberty Reserve Batch number
• NR (number for result) = (LB + PLB) mod 10.
• Choose the amount you want to bet from the list
• Choose EVEN or ODD by click on the button below
• Make a spend from your account. After transaction completed, you have LB based on your transaction batch number
• Our system will send $0.01 back to your account within few seconds. After transaction completed, we have PLB.
• We calculate NR base on LB and PLB
• We use NR to decide the result of the game.
Even or Odd Game Rules
• You will win the game, if you bet EVEN and NR is 0 2 4 6 8
• You will win the game, if you bet ODD and NR is 1 3 5 7 9
• You will lost the game in all another case.
Even or Odd Game Rules Example
• You bet $1.00 for EVEN, your LR Batch is #61288158, LB = 8, our LR Batch is #61288164, PLB = 6. NR = (8+6) mod 10 = 4. You win $1.95 instantly.
• You bet $1.00 for ODD, your LR Batch is #61288116, LB = 6, our LR Batch is #61288317, PLB = 1. NR = (6+1) mod 10 = 7. You win $1.95.