New update from KC...
"KingdomCraze, since opening doors on May 1st, has rapidly grown to one of the most popular
sites out there today! This is when, a VAST majority of features and the true 'Craze' of KC hasn't
even gone live yet!
Here're some updates that have come out over the past 7 days:
- If you want to redeem Krun, you can use the iPayout option. Please be patient as the first
time through we have to do verification on each account (which takes up to 10 business days).
Subsequent redeem requests will take 24 hours or less
- If you have scribes for auto-gaming, you will only need ONE scribe from here on out instead
Updates lined up over the month of June:
- Release of Kingdom: Espionage - the first game in the KC universe will be presented for
prototype play this month. Imagine Minecraft meets Thief...and then amplify the awesomeness
a few hundred times and you'll get the gist of Espionage.
- New Units! The Beastiary building will be available, and along with it, will come Werewolves,
Ogres, and Dragons as playable units!
- New Design and Layout - A new design and mapped layout will be live by the end of June. The
new map layout will let you see your entire kingdom at a glance, and will make the navigation much
simpler as well.
- Promotional Tools to help expand your alliance! We'd been holding off on truly pushing KC's
promotion until the release of the new design - so along with the new design and layout will come
additional promotional tools and systems!
- KrunDeals - the long awaited section where you will be able to purchase real-world items with
your Krun will be making its debut in first week of July with the KrunDeals option - where you
get special deals on your favorite items when you purchase using your Krun!
As you can see, we're working feverishly behind the scenes to make the KC phenomenon all
that we set out to!
Now for the most popular question we've received over the past few days:
Where can I see the KC games that are in production?
We will be releasing a video showing the gameplay of Kingdom: Espionage within the next
We are incredibly grateful for the wonderful community we are building with KC - the gamers
and the affiliates - we couldn't do this without you!!
- KingdomCraze Team"