I suggest to get acquainted with the new project! Cloud Money - Monetary Cloud
Theme is for informational purposes and is not a guide for your investment!
The creators of the project Bardian Andrew and Alexander Sokolov.
http://www.cloudmoney.info/2.76% every day
Payment auto 1% every day everyone
min 10$ - max 1000$
Ref.Comission : 15%-5%-1%
You probably heard about the so-called cloud computing. They are widely used to store information on the Internet. One person does not need all the information at once. He needs only the part that will allow him to have an idea about what he is interested in at the moment. Other information can be stored in the cloud and be accessible to everyone. In addition to information the modern man needs money. In this case, it does not need all the money at once. Effectively a person can use only the part that needs it, for a full life. The rest of the money can be in the cloud and be accessible to all who need them.
All means of monetary clouds are found in the accounts of the participants. Automated system in a matter of seconds redistributes money on many accounts of those whose balance is sufficient to ensure that they do not steal.
Each participant may enter the storage of money community. We ask you to be attentive to this money and at the first request to transfer them to the specified account.
Cloud system is designed in such a way that at the same time to withdraw money from it can not be!
It is necessary to stabilize the outflow of funds and ensure all participants equal opportunities. Thus the system always has money. Their number you can always see the statistics website.Every day, each participant may bring one hundredth part (1%) of the balance of its cloud account. In this case, the amount in your cloud account increases each day by 2.761068521178%! The system is designed according to the Fibonacci sequence.
For example, if you put in $ 100, then the next day, your total savings will amount to $ 102.76 from which your account will be credited 1%, ie $ 1.03. The accumulated $ 101.73. A day later, the accumulation will rise again in the 2.761068521178% and your total savings will amount to $ 104,54 of which your account will be credited 1%, ie $ 1.05, etc.
In this calculation scheme for one month (28 days) either cloud score increases by 61.8% plus a daily payments still 36.6%, totaling 98.4% per month. To give 1% of the amount per day, for 58 days you fully back the amount of your initial deposit. On the 59th day, you will begin to receive net profit, with the remainder of your cloud account continues to grow.
As if we did not relate to advertising - without it anywhere. Promotion system - one of the most important factors in its stability. We have laid the possibility of earning those who can and wants to earn a promotion. Share the joy with your friends and earn even more!
- Receive 15% of the amount of contributions you personally sponsored members
- Receive 5% of the contributions of the participants, who were invited your friends
- Keep up to 1% of the contributions of the participants, who were invited friends your friends Referral payments to you immediately get an account in the payment system
. If desired, you can bring them right out of the system. Build your structure, conduct conferences and seminars, newsletters and invitations to do in social networks.
Screen of my cabThis post has been edited by S-Max: May 11 2013, 06:12 AM