1. Stop Loss: Once you order, you must set the stop loss meanwhile, 30-50 pips usually. If you canít control, just simply donít place orders.
2. Transaction Frequency: Trading for over twice a week can be called over-trading.
3. Trade with the Trend: Never make contrarian transactions unless you decide there will be a reversal.
4. Execution Mode: Employ market execution as itís possible. If there are few chances in the market, you have to take market execution; if there are many, you donít need to. It needs much trading experience to employ pending execution.
5. Stop Profit: If it goes healthily, keep it, until it weakens.