Some great updates following the convention were emailed out. Here is some of the best bits.
Compensation Plan and Promotion
- The "Regular Bullion Membership" Package will no longer be available beyond August 16th, 2014. As successful companies grow they must; adapt to market conditions, supply/demand, etc. and the adjust business processes accordingly.
- People with an Active $279 Membership will continue to use it as normal without change or interruption through their expiration date. Precious metal bullion is available to those that have a current Membership AND to those that are at least at the consultant ranking or higher.
- The newly updated POW PowerPoint is available on the "Marketing Tab" on the Dashboard.
- The package names have changed slightly but still easily recognizable.
- Associate Package - $50
- Associate Plus Package - $149
- Premium Package -$399
We are proud to announce a huge advancement in the POW Compensation Plan. We have added a true Fast Start Bonus of $500
. Everyone has an opportunity to cash in on this. As an existing Associate, you have from Friday July 18th, 2014 through August 30th, 2014 to do the equivalent of becoming an Executive. For every new Associates they will have 30 days from their starting date to reach Executive
So... its a permanent feature of our compensation plan that a $500 FAST START BONUS will be paid to those that reach the Executive level. (For existing Associates, previous ranks and sales do not count towards this promotion and your sales from 7-18-14 and 8-30-14 will count towards this Fast Start Bonus
. POW Debit Cards
- Commissions will be paid via MasterCard. We have negotiated the best rates...how about a one time charge for the card and $0.00 per transaction! Everyone will get have a card for receiving commission checks. It's really best case scenario for receiving commissionsThe Premium Package Coin
- We are proud to announce that the premium coin has been upgraded to the 1994 PR70 DCAM Prisoner of War Museum Commemorative coin. This is a fantastic coin and will only be available for a short time. After supplies are exhausted, the premium coin will revert back to the MS70 Panda probably sometime next month. Please keep in mind that these coins are intended for new customers.Optionship
- August's Coin of the Month is the 2009 MS70 Braille.POW Regional Office and Training Center
- We are opening a brand new facility for POW Associates. The purpose of location is to provide a professional environment dedicated to the promotion of POW, precious metals, numismatic coins and networking. This location is available to any POW Associate and operated by high level POW Associates ready to help out anytime. Once the facility has been built out and is completely ready for service, we will share the address on the POW website. The first POW Regional Office and Training Center is near Houston, TX.Bullion
As of August 16th, 2014 the regular Bullion Membership will no longer be available for purchase. Everyone that has a current Membership will be able to continue using it as normal through thier expiration date. New people joining POW will not have the opportunity to purchase At Cost bullion outright. This advantage is provided as a perk... and earning it with little sweat equity. When someone has a current rank of Consultant (the easiest rank advancement) or higher, they are awarded the right to bullion at cost.
So no one will be able to JOIN POW with the $279 package starting August 16, 2014.
A lot of good news there. A few things to point out. Previously only members living in USA could buy bullion. Now anyone worldwide can however they must personally sponsor 1 person on each leg. This should stimulate growth amongst those that are more interested in the bullion then the business.
The Fast Start bonus seems to also be introduced to stimulate growth and some people are going to benefit greatly from it.
Overall it looks like the company is moving forward nicely. It is a good time to be involved.