Marketing Plan for a new product is very important to most enterprises . It determines the survival of the product , is expressed through the values that bring products to customers .
Business owners use a marketing plan for one of the reasons : market research , understanding customers and competitors . The outline a marketing plan for new products to be able to have and retain customers as well as to predict the change is one that is extremely important .
A key element of the marketing plan is to know the customer. Understand what they liked and what they expect ? At the same time, the plan will also help you know the competitors , related products , strengths and weaknesses . Correctly identify the factors that will help you easily identify changes in the market .
7 steps to have a marketing plan for a new product :
1. Always remember 4P model . To accomplish the goals of your plan must comply with the 4P model . ( 4P - a pair of 4-digit Product - Price - Place - Promotion .
2. Describe the target market , market segmentation by: age , gender , occupation , income level ... If the plan is not enough power , you need to focus on promoting products to customers you think they can buy from you . When you have more customers then you need to change the balance plan accordingly.
3 .Delve competitors through market research data , product demand , identifying strengths , weaknesses , similarities and differences in pricing strategies between you and the opponent .
4. Stand on the customer perspective to perceive your product . Customer loyalty depends on whether you understand what your customers want , need something ..?
5. Set a budget for marketing plans for new products . It should outline the tactics for advertising , promotions , media ... in line with the budget given . Most important is to promote customer awareness of your brand through moves on .
6 .Delve pricing strategy for new products . To succeed you need to make planning , policy setting and always check prices compare with costs to ensure profitability .
7. 1 Implementing effective promotion strategy . The way you can choose : newspapers, radio , radio , internet ... Make sure the strategies that deliver value to customers from auditory to visual .
This post has been edited by danyvu: Sep 8 2013, 08:16 AM