I am the Admin
- the site cooperativeprofits launch in , october,31,2013.
- Currently accept Egopay Only. We will add Payza and Solidtrustpay and Perfectmoney Soon
- You can register in the site And add fund in Your accounts,from now
After launch the site you can purchase position in Earning plan and Cycler plan
And enjoy a good profit and withdraw your money, You can withdraw in any day and any time you will
- And strive to provide the best services to all members
Our goal also is the continuity
And Our website remain works without any problem in the long term
- Cooperative Profits is a combination of a revenue share program and a cash cycler, giving you 2 powerful streams of income. Let's get into the details on how you earn on each pay plan.
Here's How You Share in Site Revenue:
* To begin sharing in site revenue, simply purchase an ad package for $5 and you will start to earn 15% of the cost of the ad package everyday for 9 days, for a total of 135% earnings by the end of the 9 day period. This means that 9 days after you purchase the ad package, your ad package will be worth $6.75. That's a $1.75 profit!
* Each ad package gives you 3000 banner views, 3000 text ad views, and 3 solo ads. This is incredible advertising value for a very low cost, so you can get real traffic to your website.
* Since we allow you to own up to 200 ad packages, your earning potential is massive. To illustrate this, if you were to own 200 ad packages, $1.75 profit per ad package after a 9 day period would mean a total of $350 in profit! Our goal is that after you make profits from a small number of ad packages, you can continue to grow your profits to greater and greater levels.
* Although you can own up to 200 ad packages, you may only purchase 10 ad packages at a single time.
* 40% of your earnings must be reinvested into ad packages, while the other 60% is for you to withdraw.
* You earn additional referral bonuses of 5% of every purchase by your referrals.
* There is a 15% fee ($0.75) for each ad package purchase.
Here's How You Can Earn in the CP Cycler:
* The cycler is a basic 2X1 matrix cycler that costs $2 for 1 position and allows you to earn an extremely rapid income.
* To get started in our cycler, simply purchase a position for $2.
* For each position you purchase, there is a fee of 27%.
* A member can own an unlimited number of positions, giving you unlimited income potential, but can only purchase 10 at a single time.
* 35% of your earnings must be reinvested into purchasing positions.
* Earn Matching Bonus of 5% ($0.10) each time one of your referrals cycles out.
* When you cycle out, you earn 300% of what you invested, which means you earn $6 at the end of the cycle.
* You cycle out after sponsoring just 2 members.
Here is an illustration of the 2X1 Matrix Cycler:
For every position you purchase, you are at the top of a new 2x1 matrix, and to cycle out of each one, you need to refer 2 people, earning you $6 at the end of the cycle. This is how you can rapidly earn massive profits by referring new members to the program.
You can withdraw money from your account as soon as your account balance reaches $5.
At the time of withdraw, you may take out a maximum of $1000. Each time you withdraw funds, there is a withdrawal fee of 6%.
You can only request a withdrawal up to 3 times per day.
Each day, you may only withdraw a maximum of $300, and up to $2100 per week. You can withdraw any day of the week as long as you have not exceeded the daily or weekly limit.
You can earn additional advertising credits by clicking on member banners! If you are logged in to your account, simply click on member banners and wait 8 seconds. After the 8 seconds are up, you will earn an additional 20 banner credits! This is a way for you to get additional advertising and for other members to be motivated to click on your ads. You can only be credited one time per banner.
We also give you frequent jackpots to skyrocket your profits! We want you to have as many income possibilities as possible and we want you have fun while you're profiting. To get a part of the jackpot, you will need to purchase a position and a winner will be randomly chosen!