QUOTE(James12smith @ Dec 9 2013, 06:39 AM)
I'm wondering what would be the best ways to get backlink for a new blog. My blog is 4 moths old and only has 2 backlinks.
What do you recommend for increase the number of backlinks?
Off site SEO mainly contains backlinks and social signals. Specially, to boost your ranking in SERPís you need to get quality links from other authority sites.
Smart Blogger guide to build quality Links to your Site:
1. Submit Guest Post to Other Blogs (List of Blogs to guest post)
2. Comment on dofollow blogs
3. Start Relevant Threads in Forums and Link to Your Blog Posts
4. Link to Your Blog in Your Forum Signatures (Only high quality forums)
5. Social bookmarking is also considered as backlinks and you should target following network: Google plus, Twitter, Facebook, Digg and delicious.
6. Make Use of Discussion Boards by Linking to Your Blog in threads. Quora is one such HQ discussion board.
7. Make Use of Blogging Communities by Submitting Your Blog Posts to Them, some great places to start are Blog Engage, Inbound
8. Ask Questions related to your blog in Answer Sites like Yahoo Answers and Link to Your Blog in your questions
9. Answer Questions in Yahoo Answers and Cite Your Blog as the Source
10. Interlink to your blog and other posts on your blog when writing on your blog.
11. Exchange links with other bloggers in your niche. Make sure to form link pyramid and keep it natural.
12. Submit Your Blog to Top Blogging directories (Again quality mattes here)
13. Submit your blog to top web directories
14. Submit your blog to top niche directories
15. Ask your friends to link to you
16. Submit your blog posts to all social bookmarking sites you know
17. Submit your blog to your top social networking sites
18. Submit your articles to stumbleupon
19. Submit your blog to digg, it is dofollow and Google crawls most of its submissions