Show your analytical talents and earn on predicting the major intrigue of 2013: at what price will the EUR/USD pair close on 31 December?
Prize fund of the contest: 500 $
Your creative and well-grounded forecasts on the EUR/USD for 31 December, 2013 are accepted from16.12.2013 to 27.12.2013 in the comments to the contest webpage.
After the New Year holidays, FX Bazooka moderators will sum up the results of the contest and announce winners in 5 nominations:
1) The most accurate forecast (200$)
2) The most reasonable forecast (175$)
3) The best fundamental analysis (50$)
4) The best technical analysis (50$)
5) The most creative argumentation (25$)
Sponsor of the contest – FBS (“Best Broker in Asia region 2013”)
Terms and conditions:
- A forecast should indicate an exact price (not a range)
- Forecast argumentation is an obligatory contest admission criterion
- Each participant’s forecast is eligible to win in several nominations
- The minimum forecast argumentation length– 50 words
- In case several participants give equally accurate forecasts, the one who was the first to provide the most precise and reasonable forecast will be considered to be a winner.
- The close price of the EUR/USD for 31 December, 2013 will be determined according to the data from FBS MetaTrader 4.
- Prize funds will be awarded to any real trading account belonging to a winner in FBS.
- As soon as prize funds are awarded to a winner, they are transferred to his entire ownership.
- Participants, caught in plagiarism, will be disqualified.
Are have a good analytic strategy ? this contest very suitable for you and free for everyone