1. You can get a very good picture of who is sharing and resharing content on Google Plus.
2. You can see who the key influencers are by the level of engagement with their post.
If you search for the url of one of my previous articles on Google Plus and SEO you will find the following post by Charise Stranberg. Charise's post received 473 plus ones, was shared 204 times and generated 79 comments. Charise is clearly a key influencer in this area.
charise strandberg google plus
3. You can circle and follow people who are key influencers and people who actively engage.
4. You can find the Google communities where the content is actively shared and discussed.
5. You can begin to see and understand key relationships and networks.
6. You can see the discussions taking place around the content you are interested in.
7. You can engage with others in discussing the post or article.
These benefits are potentially very valuable and can help you improve your own social engagement strategy.
This post has been edited by diggdirectory: Dec 30 2013, 11:25 AM