In the existing situation, get a sturdy online repute call for execute a flexible, rock-hard and incorporated SEO methods. The following are the areas we advise you focus on in order to ramp up your SEO efforts and make sure your brand has a killer online charisma.
As Google updates its search algorithm with a penguin, panda and recently hummingbird, lots of sites have fallen down from ranking, this is a good opportunity, as now there is pretty good scope for ranking if it is done the right way or in other words as Google wants it.
On-Page Search Engine Optimization
• Keywords: Focus on topic of content
• Article Quality: Write Longer and Meaningful
• Increase Visitors: With Unique and Fresh Content
• XML Sitemap and Robots: Must be implemented
• Canonicalization: URL Canonicalization is a very important
• Bounce Rate: Audience Engagement on Your Site
• Advertisements: Lots of Ads can Get Penalized
• Titles & Headers: Create Meaningful and technical
• Description: Should be Focused to Increase Click-through Rate
• Keyword Stuffing: Avoid it
• URLs: Keep It SEO Friendly
• Speed: Key to Reduce Bounce Rate
• Crawl: Ensure Your Website Can Be easily Crawled
SEO Off-page is a set of techniques that drives traffic to your site and boosts your Page Rank (PR). The intention of SEO off-page is to balance your on-page SEO efforts with the Link Juice. Let's see the golden rules of SEO and have a look at some of the important off page SEO techniques.
Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
• Blogging: Blogging is one of the best ways to promote your website online!
• Search Engine Submissions: You should submit your website to the most popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
• Directory Submission: Submit your website to quality directories like DMOZ, Yahoo Directory, ZoomInfo, One Mission, Pegasus, etc.
• Social Bookmarking: Submit your newest blog posts & web pages to the most popular bookmarking sites, like StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious, Reddit, etc.
• Link Baiting: Link Bait refers to a placement of a link on a website for the purpose of tempting other web pages to link to that site.
• Photo & Video Sharing: Publish or share your products/services pictures and videos.
• Business Reviews: Write reviews from your friends/clients and share in major business review sites like RateitAll, Shvoong, Kaboodle, Stylefeeder, etc.
• Local Listings: This will help you to reach a targeted visitor. Submit your business details to Google Place, Yahoo Local, Yellow Pages, Superpages, Hotfrog, etc.
• Article Submission: Write unique articles and submit them to popular article directory sites like; Ezine, GoArticles, ArticleBase, etc.
• Press Release Promotion: If you provide services or products then go for PR submission to popular PR sites like Open PR, OnlinePRnews, Free-press-release etc.
• Classifieds Submission: Share your services or products on Craigslist and other major classifieds sites like Kugli, Locanto, OLX, ADpost etc.
• Document Sharing: Share your website documents or PDF like business documents, information, brochures and slides in Google Docs, Slide Share, etc.