Did you try getting traffic from Pinterest? If not yet, use these methods:
1. Use Pinterest’s built-in “invite” function to invite your Facebook friends, as well as your Twitter followers, to join you on Pinterest.
2. Use social media to grow social media. Post news of your Pinterest account on all your other social media accounts, such as YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, etc.
3. Put links to your Pinterest account in each of your blog posts and articles.
4. Feature a “Pin of the Week” and email the image to your list, with a link for them to visit your board(s) to see more images.
5. Add a “Follow Me on Pinterest” button to your blog or website.
Get Pinsane traffic!