These past few weeks have been intense for SpainCoin, a lot of things have happened since launch.
News from SpainCoin:
This post has been edited by gal40n0k85: Apr 8 2014, 06:08 PM
SpainCoin’s progress has been much faster than that of other coins, what we have achieved in three weeks often takes months for other coins.
This is what’s coming next:
- Given the fact that SpainCoin’s value has been down lately, we’ll give away more coins during the airdrop, enough to be a good incentive for adoption -equivalent to approximately between 10 and 50 euros.
- We’ll be accepting FNMT certificates as well as DNIe for identification. Those who don’t want to use their ID card will be able to get their personal certificate for identification from the government website.
- Some interviews and articles that have been worked on by the media will start to be released during this month.
- The Android wallet has been delayed by the hardfork to fix the potential KGW exploit that has affected many other coins as well. We’re not giving a date but rest assured, there will be an Android wallet, soon.
- Software development for the airdrop is in its last stages and we’ve successully tested ID cards and FNMT certificates for identification. Everything will be ready for the airdrop on April 16.
- There are several merchants accepting SpainCoin already, but we’re going to get in contact with many more during this month so that there will be many to choose from.
- Also, a marketplace will be created where users will be able to exchange goods for SpainCoins between them. There will be gift cards from several well-known retailers for sale as well.
- More info about the airdrop, use of ID cards and certificates, shops… will be added to the website.
Remember to update your wallet to v0.9.0 for the KGW fix! http://spaincoin.org/en/#download
this is a mandatory update.