About This App
Find friends--new and old--to peko them all!
Get to know everyone by sending and receiving pekos.
- Send and receive peko with other users to earn points.
- When someone accepts your peko by peko-ing back, both you and the other user can play a game to earn points.
- You can redeem points for cash.
- "Peko” is the Japanese vernacular for the sound you make when bowing to greet someone. In this App, “peko” is also a unit used to greet and engage other users in a game to earn points which can be redeemed for cash.
- You are limited to a maximum of ten (10) pekos at any given time.
- One peko is automatically replenished every hour.
- When another user responds to your peko by peko-ing back, you've achieved “peko-peko” and both you and the responding user can earn points by playing a game!
- You will not use any of your peko when responding to a peko from another user. For example, User A pekos User B. User A will use one peko, while User B will not use any of his peko when peko-ing back.
- You can only peko-peko with the same user once every 12 hours.
- You must respond to a peko within 1 hour of receiving the peko in order to be eligible to play a game. You cannot peko back to an expired peko.
- If you achieve peko-peko with another user, you will be eligible to play a game to earn points. Don't miss out!
- Here’s how you can earn extra bonus points! The points you earn in a game will be increased by 25% if:
- You peko-peko with someone within a three (3) mile radius,
- The responding user accepts your peko within 10 minutes of you peko-ing them.
- Stay tuned for more chances to earn bonus points and hidden bonuses!
- Points can be redeemed for cash at a rate of 100 points = US$0.01.
- Redemptions can be made for every US $10 (100,000 points) worth you collect.
- Redemption payments are sent via PayPal.
- Transaction fees from PayPal will apply when redeeming points.
- Payments are made in United States Dollars.
- Please note that if there is no change to the total number of points--where no points are earned or used--for over 60 days, your points will automatically expire.
1. Download the apk here: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/92786c02
2. After installing.... Open Peko app
3. For free 5,000 points enter this code: vZQiv9On (Free 5,000 points, if u dont want its ok, but you will start with 0 points)
1. Download first SurfEasyVPN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/surfeasy-vp...d633495655?mt=8 (Need to have U.S. ip to see Peko app on App store)
2. Create U.S. apple ID guide here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534
3. Once SurfEasyVPN was installed.. Connect it to US ip (Guide on the app)
4. Once you are connected on US ip download the Peko app: https://www.peko-peko.me/invite/show?type=c...p;code=vZQiv9On (Free 5,000 points, if u dont want its ok, but you will start with 0 points)
5. After installing... Open the Peko app
Tips: (To earn point fast)
- It is better to use iOS since there is a missions on the app that you need to accomplish for more points on Android there is none.
- On the roulette game... To have high chance on landing to gold hole... 1st trick if the gold hole is on the top better drop the ball if the bar is set to slow... 2nd if the gold hole is on the bottom drop the ball if the bar is set to fast (tried and tested by me 80%-90% chance of getting on gold).
Proof that this trick is effective:
- To be pekoed by others.. shout-out always on the scramble match lobby (I can earn 70,000+ points because of this)
- If you are very good in playing candy crush.. You can gamble your points to play scramble match and earn more points. If your not good enough you can practice on scramble free.
- Before pekoing others... Be sure to check the replenish time of peko points... To avoid wasting time
- There is a free 10 peko points everyday... If you share the app thru facebook... This can be get if you have 0 peko.. And once a day only.
- If you are lazy in shouting in the scramble lobby... Try to play scramble match either on free or with fee... Because most of the time your opponents will peko you when the game ends.
**** Happy Earnings ****
This post has been edited by mign08: Apr 18 2014, 05:07 AM