QUOTE(cherryjohn258 @ May 23 2014, 11:19 AM)
There are many websites in internet where you can buy online clothes and shopping for women but you should take care of all the things before to shopping because there are many websites which are fake so before to buy always check the review of this website and compare that product price with other sites. I love also online shopping and open most of 2 or three sites which I trust very much because i have no time to go in mall or offline shopping.
There are some tips to avoid online shopping scams.
1) Make sure you understand how the website’s feedback function works. Feedback will give you useful information about recent transactions other buyers have made.
2) Check the item's description carefully – ask the seller questions if you’re not sure of something.
3) Beware of people offering you a deal below the current bid or reserve price, especially if they contact you direct. Remember, if an offer sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
4) Be extremely careful when buying things from people with little or no selling history.
5) Be aware of phishing emails that look like they come from the online auction or payment site you’re registered with, asking you to update your account details or re-enter them because your account has been suspended.
6) Check the URL in the web browser. A tactic often used by fraudsters is to change the address very slightly (if they’re spoofing an eBay site, for instance, they may have an address such as ‘. . . @ebayz.com’ whereas the real site is ‘. . . @ebay.com’)
7) Read the terms and conditions carefully, including those relating to any dispute resolution procedures the site offers.