I am not admin.
The most unique cycler ever created!
Each $20 position cycles out 4 positions!
Your position is active for 1 month. Each time it cycles you earn $2 plus the re-entry.
You receive 100 surfing credits and 1000 banner impressions for each subscription purchased.
Receive an additional 50 surfing credits every time your position cycles.
You can buy up to 5 AdzPay-Pack Subscriptions per day to a maximum of 100 active packs.
Monthly Subscriptions & Re-entries ensure that New Members cycle.Revenue Share
** Fast moving, No stalling system **
Buy Rev Share Units and earn up to 2% daily for a maximum 120% returns.
Purchase up to maximum 10 Rev Share Units per day.
Each Rev Share unit purchased gives 25 surfing credits for traffic to your website.Pay-To-Click
You do not have to click ads and surf everyday to earn, but for those who surf, they are rewarded with $0.01 per site surfed.3-level Affiliate System
Note: Both Free and Upgraded members can refer and earn commissions and cycle bonusesWithdrawal & Re-Purchase Policy
- Earn $0.50 cycle bonus each and every time your referral cycles in our single line compensation system!
- Refer members who buy any of our Advertising products and earn 5% Commission on Level-1, 3% on Level-2 and 2% on Level-3
- Refer members who buy Rev Share Units and earn 5% Commission on Level-1, 3% on Level-2 and 2% on Level-3
Free members can withdraw up to $20, which is the cost of one month's subscription, thereafter only 50% of their earnings is available for withdrawal. The remaining 50% can only be used to buy things in the system.
Upgraded members can withdraw up to 120% of their investment into the program, thereafter only 75% of their earnings is available for withdrawal. The remaining 25% can only be used to buy things in the system.Program Highlights
SolidTrustPay and EgopayPRE-LAUNCH PERIOD: When you create an account during pre-launch, you will have a single $20 position automatically added to your account. As people sign up you will see your earnings and automatic re-purchases. Pre-launch is set to last 1 week.CLICK HERE TO JOIN TODAY!
- Free and Upgraded members earn by clicking ads
- Free and Upgraded members also earn referral commissions
- Upgraded members Earn in our Single Line Compensation system
- Unique and Very fast moving straight line system that cycles multiple times daily
- A completely new system where 4 of every 5 positions cycle and create 4 Re-entries
- Earn from every sales whether you personally referred them or not
- No sponsoring required to earn
- Re-entries are queued and added to feed more positions
- Earn multiple times with just a single monthly subscription
- Upgraded members may participate in the traffic exchange