| 5 Tips To Please Your Man In Bed |
Feb 27 2008, 11:44 PM
VIP Money Maker
Dream Points: 250
Experience Points: 9,821
Joined: 25-September 06
Member No.: 5,964
Want to give your man a thrilling experience like never before? Here are 5 really simple ways to make your lovemaking hotter, steamier and more passionate, starting tonight!
1. The best position for his enjoyment
Practically every animal species utilizes the rear-entry “doggy-style” position, so it is a natural one for humans to enjoy, as well. While you won’t have face-to-face contact, there are many benefits. It’s great for guys because it gives them full control.
This is one of the best positions for hitting her G-spot and allows him to fondle your breasts, stomach, clitoris, back, neck and other sensual spots. The main benefit for your man is that he’ll be able to get incredibly deep penetration (above-average guys need to be careful as deep thrusts might hit her cervix, which can be quite painful).
2. Find your man’s “hidden” zones
Yes, men love to be touched sensually too. I call these “hidden” zones because many people don’t realize, or forget, that these areas of the body LOVE attention.
While many of these zones are obvious, like the lips, groin, and inner thighs, there are also areas that, when stroked, caressed and kissed, can drive your partner wild and even intensify their orgasm.
Believe it or not, the ears, neck, arms, chest and scalp are all really sensitive areas that love to be stimulated. Spend some time during foreplay caressing and touching these areas, and watch how it pleases your partner.
3. Set a romantic mood
Think men aren’t romantic or wouldn’t appreciate it? Think again! Everyone loves a thoughtful and kind gesture. Of course you might think that using candles, music, incense and even rose petals to set the mood of your lovemaking is a little too “cliché.” But he’ll think differently!
Your partner will LOVE YOU for this. Just imagine how happy you would feel if someone went to all the trouble to create a special lovemaking occasion that you can cherish for years to come. Could this be so “cliché” because people enjoy it so much? Point made.
4. Give him a hand job
When beginning a genital massage, start with lighter, irregular strokes – like teasing. As you get further and further into it, stick with two or three main strokes that your partner really enjoys.
Developing a good rhythm that your partner can get into is the key to bringing your partner to orgasm with a genital massage.
5. Please your man with more oral sex
If I had to give you one piece of advice to make your lovemaking perfect, it would be: learn the art of fellatio. It’s true, all men love it. It feels great and actually takes a lot of trust and comfort to let somebody have their mouth down there. In short, it’s an important part of lovemaking and is often the main event.
Problem is, women often start fellatio by sucking on the penis straightaway when, actually, they should start with some playful teasing and soft touches.
This will lead to a much more powerful orgasm as it heightens his anticipation. Make sure you use different techniques and your tongue, as well.
So there you have it. Five great ways to make your man more satisfied in the bedroom. While they’re all great, I would recommend putting most of your energy and time into learning fellatio, simply because men crave it so much and the loving smile and kisses you’ll probably get in return are definitely worth it.
The skies is the limit!
Just do it!
Replies(1 - 9)
Dec 15 2008, 05:08 AM
VIP Money Maker
Dream Points: 25,118
Experience Points: 9,788
Joined: 20-March 07
Member No.: 14,265
25 Ways A Woman Can Please Her Man In Bed
Source : www.dumpyourwifenow.com
All men may be pigs but women love sausageIf you’re looking to read the biggest pile of donkey crap ever to splat on a blog, look at Fifty Mistakes Men Make When Having Sex. The writer seems to think that women are these delicate, naive, little flowers, devoid of all spontaneity and lust. This is a sex guide written by Disney for 14-year-old girls.
Thank goodness someone decided to clean up that pile of horse-hockey and rewrite it like it should be written. And who is that brilliant writer who speaks for the Modern Alpha Male? Why it’s Tweaker Chick, a woman. An enlightened woman at that. The TweekerChick doesn’t give a f**k what you have to say. Nor does she encourage feedback of any kind. She was kind enough to rewrite the list with her rebuttal. Men, feel free and hand this down to your eldest son. Doormats and Manginas, take notes.
The Politics of F**king aka 50 Mistakes Women Make When Having Sex. (We cleaned up some of the language so we don’t evoke that nasty filter in Google. We want everyone to know about this amazing scripture!
1. Assuming he can get a raging hard on when it suits you. Contrary to popular belief, men can’t just flip a switch and get it up because you decided to stop being a frigid bitch. Getting it hard is your job. I suggest you figure it out.
2. Thinking that kissing needs to be this sweet romantic thing all the time. Sometimes pressing your lips against your partner’s mouth while you get off is the hot. It depends on the situation.
3. Leaving him responsible for your orgasm. You know what gets you off. Tell him. If you don’t, it’s your own fault when he’s snoozing and you’re all wound up.
4. Expecting him to cuddle. Men and women are wired differently. Sex makes most women want to talk and bond and all that crap. It makes men pass out. It’s a biological thing. Stop fighting it, and stop holding it over his head, it’s not his fault.
5. Expecting him to fall asleep with you in his arms. That crap is uncomfortable after awhile. A little snuggling isn’t unreasonable, but when it’s time to actually sleep? An arm draped over you should suffice.
6. Expecting him to always lay on the charm and romance. Sometimes, that’s nice. Sometimes. But expecting him to be all roses and candles all the time is like expecting you to act like a pronstar all the time. If you’re not willing to do that, don’t expect him to switch for you.
7. Being selfish in bed. Regardless of the crap that Cosmo forces down our throats, sex is NOT just about us. Get over it.
8. Using Cosmo as a sex bible. I don’t know who comes up with half that crap, but I’m pretty sure they need counseling.
9. Whining when he pushes your head down on his “one-eyed geelah monster” instead of stroking your hair. Know why he’s pushing, skippy? Because you aren’t doing it right, and have apparently ignored the other clues he’s given you. Pay attention to the signals that he’s sending you.
10. Not moving at all. Missionary is not an excuse to do nothing.
11. Expecting him to undress himself with any amount of grace. He’s about to get some “trim”. Be glad he bothered to take his pants all the way off. If it concerns you so much, undress him yourself.
12. Not shaving your legs. I’m pretty bad at this myself. But if you want your guy stubble free, you better get out the razor.
13. Allowing your crotch to resemble the Amazon. Yes, waxing hurts. Yes, some people don’t want to go bare. That’s fine. If you like bush, great. If you have sensitive skin and can’t shave, I feel for you. But for the love of Christ, trim that crap if you want him to spend any time down there.
14. Assuming that sex means a relationship. The only relationship you have is that he has now stuck his hoo hoo dilly in your cha cha. That’s as far as it goes unless otherwise noted.
15. Withholding oral sex just because you’re ragging. He didn’t do it. Unless you want him to withhold oral sex because he’s hormonal, I suggest you get some kneepads.
16. Expecting him to figure out what you like by what noise you make. Use your words. Have you ever actually heard what you sound like while you’re having sex? If you heard yourself on tape, and someone asked you to explain what was causing you to make that noise, 67% of women would respond with answers like “I stubbed my toe” “I ran up the steps” or “I was putting up drywall”.
17. Leaving condoms up to him. If you’re sexually active and insist that he uses a condom, I suggest buying a box and keeping it by your bed. Not all men keep them on them, and it’s just as much your responsibility as it is his. If you think that makes you a slut, you shouldn’t be having sex anyway. Go back to Jr. High.
18. Getting your undies in a bunch when he talks dirty. A little fantasy can be fun. If he treats you with respect all the time, you shouldn’t be offended when he calls you his dirty little slut. When he calls you a whore and tells you to come, it’s his way of showing that he cares if you get off. Stop being a sissy.
19. Refusing to be spontaneous. I know this is shocking, but sometimes sex OUTSIDE of the bedroom is fun.
20. Dissing quickies because it’s not some slow sensual ordeal. Sex is a dynamic thing. There’s an awesome raw energy when you only have 20 minutes but having to have someone so bad that you do it half clothed against the wall. Readjust your thinking.
21. Being too much of a scaredy cat to tell him what is or isn’t acceptable before you start bumping uglies. Be honest. If he asks if he can poke you in the butt, and you giggle and say no like it’s an invitation, don’t look surprised when he “accidentally” sticks his “one-eyed geelah monster” in your butt.
22. Expecting him to undress you. I put a bra on almost every day. I know for a fact that getting them off isn’t always easy. Help a brother out.
23. Undressing in the dark. If you’re shy, dim the lights, but give the man something to see. No ripping off the clothes and diving under the covers, either.
24. Refusing to get on top. There’s no reason men should have to do all the work.
25. Getting that bored look on your face. Men are more visual than women. Give him something to look at. Get on top and arch your back a little bit. Move. Do something to indicate that you 1) are not dead and 2) didn’t suffer a minor stroke rendering you unable to move.