How To Make a Man Fall in Love With You
By Steve Nakamoto
Have you ever been in one of those situations where you see a man who catches your eye and causes your heart to skip a beat with excitement? It could be a guy that you see at work, around your neighborhood, in a grocery store, at school, or maybe at your local Starbucks. Regardless of the circumstances, you feel an instant attraction for this man and you're wondering if he could possibly feel the same about you if given the chance.
Or maybe there is a man you already know who you've started to have more intense feelings for. Perhaps you socialize with him regularly or he could be a guy that you've gone out on a few dates with. The problem is that you're starting to fall in love, but you're afraid of scaring him away if he doesn't feel the same. What can you do if you find yourself faced with one of these situations? How can you get that special man to notice and pay attention to you? And if everything checks out favorably, how do you get him to fall in love with you? Here are seven critical moves that a woman can make in order to get a man to fall in love with her:
1. Become mega-attractive. Do your best to improve your overall appearance. Be healthy and fit. Make sure that your hair, skin, teeth, and nails are appealing. Practice good hygiene. Ask for professional help in the area of style and dress. Develop self-confidence and raise your self-esteem by raising the self-esteem of others. What ultimately attracts or repeals potential mates is your attitude about yourself.
2. Find and fix your blind spots. Get accurate feedback or find a good checklist of things that could reveal your hidden weaknesses. These are things that are evident to everyone else except you. Examples of blind spots would include: bad breath, unpleasant body odor, bad language, poor manners, dishonesty, and excessive gossiping. Your job is to seek out your weaknesses and fix them so they don't taint the positive impression that you're trying to make.
3. Master your people skills. Getting people to like you is the natural by-product of consistently practicing effective people skills. These skills include: 1) begin in a friendly manner, 2) avoid arguments, 3) make the other person feel important, 4) never tell the other person they are wrong, 5) talk in terms of their interests, 6) give sincere compliments, and 7) don't criticize or complain.
4. Get good at small talk. Become a master conversationalist by speaking and listening in the following manner: 1) have something good to say, 2) say it well, 3) speak with the appropriate emotion, 4) know what not to say, 5) focus more on listening, 6) give him your full attention, 7) offer positive non-verbal feedback, and 8) help him get into his flow.
5. Get him to lower his guard. Take the pressure off of any situation by being down-to-earth and adding tasteful humor. Admit some of your minor mistakes in an effort to make yourself more real in the man's eyes. Some tasteful teasing may also entice the man to do the same. By lower his guard, he can take in and appreciate more of your subtle strengths.
6. Give him a fresh taste of your best. Make a favorable impression on a romantic level by showing the "hottie," "sweetie," and "real" sides of your personality. The "hottie" side means to highlight your sexy, feminine qualities. The "sweetie" side is the part of you that is caring, kind, warm, and sensitive. The "real" side of you shows your true character as an all-around decent human being.
7. Position yourself for a peak emotional moment. Timing is important when it comes to impacting a man. When emotions are running high, that's the time to give him a sample of your feminine best. It is at these peak moments that memories of all kind get imprinted deeply into his mind, heart, and soul.
The Bottom Line
Your love life can be a frustrating and disappointing experience when you haven't got a clue as to what causes things to happen. But dating, romance, and love can be wonderful experiences when you learn and grow into a woman who naturally deserves and attains the dreams she desires.
Your Man - How To Make Him Love You More