QUOTE(Lucysmith @ Nov 11 2008, 11:21 AM)
Here are some basic tips to remain healthy:
Exercise Regularly is the main mantra
1. Walking on the green grass in the early morning improves your eye sight.
2. Have a brisk wall for at least 5 days a week for minimum 35 minutes a day. Remember your calories start burning after 20 minutes of brisk walk. It means waking lesser than 20 minutes will not give your desired results. Alternatively, you should walk Ten Thousand step daily (it will be approximately equivalent to 6 kilometers).
3. Keep your self physically active e.g. avoid lifts and use stairs as far as possible.
4. Avoid using 2 wheelers/4 wheelers when you are to go out for shorter distances say 1-2 kilometers. Either go on foot or use bicycle.
5. Your exercise must include one for the lungs.
6. Keep your weight under control and remove fat around your waist.
7. Exercise your brain - solve puzzles, Su Doku etc.
Thank for the tips! Walking on green grass improve eye site? Hummm I didn't know that! I will try it out.