1. Be cautious if dealing with individuals outside of your own country. Never trust a stranger.
2. Be wary if the seller only accepts wire transfers or cash.
3. Contact the financial institution on which a cashier's check was drawn to ensure legitimacy.
4. Beware when money is required up front for instructions or products.
5. Be watchful of spelling errors, grammar problems, or inconsistent information.
6. Be cautious of emails requiring you to provide your personal and/or banking information.
7. Be suspicious of any unsolicited email requesting personal information.
8. Be cautious if you are asked to ship packages to an "overseas home office.
9. Don't open and never respond to spam as this will confirm to the sender that it is a "live"or "active" email address. or else, they'll never stop sending you e-mails with different Account names.
10. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. (e.g., home based jobs to earn $200 in just an hour)
Please Pass this or share this to everyone you know...
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King, Jr.