Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Expenses
DreamTeamMoney Forum > Networking, Learning, Self Improvement & Money Discussion Lounge > Community Discussions. Chat away! > General Discussion. Chat away! > Money Forum - Savings, Credit Cards, Loans, Investing, Retirement, Donations, Insurance, Taxes, Mortgages & Home Discussion > Saving Money
lizzy_09
I just arrived after going to the supermarket. While I was there, I was looking at some ingredients for food and I wondered, why would some people buy cheap items when they taste horrible and strange.

Then I'd come up with this question:

1. What are some things you've found that it's just NOT okay to go cheap on?
2. What's some stuff you go cheap on and it's totally OKAY?

In my experience, I wouldn't go cheap on ingredients. And when it comes to staying healthy, I wouldn't regret spending that much just to be fit.

Other stuff like fashionable clothes, which one could always find an alternative if one is creative enough. A big house, used to live in one and one feels lonely. I'd rather have a cottage or an apartment. One could easily get to know ones neighbors.
FX Expert
Good advice here thanks!
lizzy_09
QUOTE(lizzy_09 @ Aug 25 2009, 05:43 AM) *

Actually, it's not an advice. I'm asking for people's perspective. Any answers?
Texas Jim
Food for sure. We live only once, we need to eat well!

Promotional items on Supermarket. Cheaper but some of the products are good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.