Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Blog....carverpoultry...
DreamTeamMoney Forum > Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, SEO, Marketplace, Webmaster & Social Media Lounge > Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, SEO, Marketplace & Webmaster Lounge > Blogs, Lens, Website Reviews - Post, Critique, Read, Rate and Chat about your Sites/Blogs here!
Dixieblades
My blog is a list of forums and programs I am in plus other things I thought might be useful to others.

www.carverpoultry.blogspot.com

I have considered using adsense but I don't know if it pays enough to lose a potential referral...usually if people leave your site on an ad they don't come back...how much does adsense pay?
Dixieblades
I have added the rating button to my blog...we'll see how it goes.... beach.gif
ear
hi

your blog is very good ,

hope it can updated everyday
flower91
I have visited your blog http://www.carverpoultry.blogspot.com/ and its informative. I really like your blog
allis4
hi bro,
i have seen your blog and joined some sites also.
and i can say u have very nice collections and your blog is awsome!!
beercheers.gif thumbup.gif
gptwarrior
looks great, i bookmarked it biggrin.gif
moneymaker1008
I think you should work on spelling and grammar. Try to avoid writing in all caps (oR lIkE tHiS) because it's very distracting and it doesn't look professional. I also think you have too many advertisements and they don't look so great since they run off the page. If I were you I would do an overhaul of the appearance of your blog, and maybe try a new layout.

Hold off on the adsense. Build up your blog a bit more first and then look into it. wink.gif

-Danielle
22millionperyear
Great blog! Keep up the wonderful work!! dance9bh.gif

Let me know if you need anything. beercheers.gif I'd be glad to help... wink.gif

Sincerely, Morgan Brown sun_bespectacled.gif sun_bespectacled.gif
z1andonly
I found many good forum links on this blog beercheers.gif
AshishPatel
hi, the blog is nice but the look is not professional content is not arranged and layout is not followed. you must get help of a SEO expert to seo your blog.

ashish patel
web designer and SEO expert
Dixieblades
QUOTE(Mr. Wealth @ Mar 7 2010, 08:12 PM) *

hi, the blog is nice but the look is not professional content is not arranged and layout is not followed. you must get help of a SEO expert to seo your blog.

ashish patel
web designer and SEO expert

It's just a blog...made for fun.....what fun would it be to pay someone to build it... beercheers.gif

QUOTE(moneymaker1008 @ Oct 28 2009, 11:28 PM) *

I think you should work on spelling and grammar. Try to avoid writing in all caps (oR lIkE tHiS) because it's very distracting and it doesn't look professional. I also think you have too many advertisements and they don't look so great since they run off the page. If I were you I would do an overhaul of the appearance of your blog, and maybe try a new layout.

Hold off on the adsense. Build up your blog a bit more first and then look into it. wink.gif

-Danielle

It's not suppose to look professional....AND I LiKE MY CaPS harhar.gif .....Please don't take offense to my replies but I'm only here to have fun.....I work for money...play on the internet for fun..... beercheers.gif
AshishPatel
QUOTE(Dixieblades @ Mar 7 2010, 10:20 PM) *

It's just a blog...made for fun.....what fun would it be to pay someone to build it... beercheers.gif
It's not suppose to look professional....AND I LiKE MY CaPS harhar.gif .....Please don't take offense to my replies but I'm only here to have fun.....I work for money...play on the internet for fun..... beercheers.gif

if its just for fun no worry my friends, i have made thousands for no earning...
Dixieblades
Hi GuYs.............. beercheers.gif
believeindreams
Couple things...

1. Try a different layout. The default blogger layouts are bland. Try btemplates.com

2. Use a header graphic and logo. This will help your visitors remember who you are

3. WRiTiNg LikE tHis iS nOt AttRactiVE. It's not professional.
Gold Intelligence Network
Excellent Posting. Top Admin / Support & Promote

Gold Intelligence Network

Excellent Posting diespam.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.